Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who was the best comedy team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Three Stooges
50.00%
5 50.00%
Abbott & Costello
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which one was the best comedy team?
I voted Abbot & Costello, but the Marx brothers beat them by far.
Quote:Quote:
The best comedy team:
Murray, Aykroyd, Ramis.

You're into the Ghostbusters, too?!
I thought it was obvious. I got my sense of levity from Venkman. I got my lexicon from Spengler. I got my idealism from Stantz.

So I'm guessing you want to be a firefighter just so you can say, "Does this pole still work?"
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:So I'm guessing you want to be a firefighter just so you can say, "Does this pole still work?"

Firefighers actually don't use the poles as much as they used to.
I did a little time in a thing called Fire Post (mostly to use up extra time) and the station we were at, there was a pole. I asked if they ever used it and they said they never have. They also said they probably never will unless they're upstairs when the alarm goes off.

And no offense to those who like A&C, but I think the stooges were better because of who they were in real life. Go to wikipedia and look up each individual stooge and you'll find out that though they acted stupid on screen, they were really great guys in real life. That's one of the main reasons I like them.
Quote: I got my sense of levity from Venkman. I got my lexicon from Spengler. I got my idealism from Stantz.

Who'd you get your manners from, Walther Peck or Judge Wexler?
Wow cboy...what the heck...? That was totally random...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Wow cboy...what the heck...? That was totally random...
No, that wasn't random. That was an obscure dig only understood by an elite fanbase. I have a bit more respect for cboy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
So how long have you been into Ghostbusters? I was into them when I was three years old. And which movie was your favorite?
I never said I didn't have any respect for him...and I didn't know about this 'elite fanbase' so don't even start. If I knew about it, then I wouldn't have said anything. Sorry. But still, the whole manners thing was the random thing..not the Walther Peck or Judge Wexler part.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
if you were to ask me I would have to go with the Three Stooges...so...

heeyyy mooee, what was that?

that was you getting hit in the head *slaps him in the head* now get back to work.
For some reason in all the 3 stooges episodes, Moe always hits them and says, 'Get back to work' and blah blah blah. lol.

My dad always watches the Stoogapalooza marathon every weekend (when I'm over there) and it's funny up to a point.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA