Join our server on Discord

Where did your username come from?
Quote:fuse then together and you've got a song by disturbed!(not really but disturbed is a very good band)
Not quite, but start "rollin' down Rodeo wit a shotgun," and you'll have a decent Rage song.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
w00t! I agree with Guilmon. Disturbed is an awesome band!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Harie Wrote:Mine is what happens from randomn typing when I was 10 or so, for a Paladin character in Bard's Tale (guess where my avatar came from). I was making randomn names and Harie was the only one that actually came close to a real name. Little did I realize that it was actually was one "R" from being a legitimate spelling.

Bard's tale is a very good game. I'm enjoying the remake, rather than earlier version, I'm afraid, however the sardonism of the main character combined with the fun singing just pumps the thing with class.
I already played through The Bard's Tale. I didn't find the gameplay to be to inspiring (not horrid but slightly broken), but, I do agree, the dialouge and songs made it rather enjoyable.
My user name just hapened to pop into my head in a dream. that was waaaay back in 1999-2002... I think...? anyway, in my dream, someone called me by that name and there it is. In my dream, I had the ability to learn to use various digimon abilities (sometimes works, sometimes not... kinda random) the abilities I can use is determined by the character's mood.

In my stories, [Humon section-- In the Beginning series] Humon managed to pull off a Nova Force to defeat Kentaikumon.

In a previous post about my name, no idea where or who posted it but it was about the renamon series. I never read the renamon series (though I should. I missed it somehow) someone pointed out that there was a "Humon" in there and figured that was where my name popped up. it's been cleared up though =p

"In The Beginning part 3" is in the making, I am back to typing now =p don't know when it will be ready, I hope it will be this year. Humon is getting used to his new abilities, so his fainting will be minimal. There might also be a little "action"^_~
Well my name came from a spin on my xboxlive gamer tag cheese lemming [drop me a friend request if you like]

cheese lemming on the otherhand despite that many people assumed it came from the game lemmings I've actually never played it. I actually just came up with it on the spot I was going through words in my head whilst making my account and Cheese and Lemming jumped in there.

I actually got tierd of exsplaining it after awhile so I just go with the It came from lemmings assumption
it's no wonder I never heard of you. your new O.o

WELCOME TO THE DaD!!! *throws streamers and stuff*
UnknownH Wrote:I've said this before but it's pretty obvious. Unknown is what I am. And at a site like this, I'm sure everyone can figure out the H. It's really not that hard.

....Hermaphrodite?

That's honestly the first thing that came to mind.
that actually makes sence O.o
I'd smack you but I know that's just your personality. But what kind of site is this that starts with an H?