Join our server on Discord

Where did your username come from?
I've noticed some of the usernames on this forum and I'm just curious as to how you came up with them.
Disturbed is my favorite rock band ever!!! Also in my opinion THE greatest rock band ever!!!! \m/ > . < \m/ Rock on!!!

[Image: TTF-1.jpg]
The OCA
Mine doesn't have much of an interesting background. Though it gives a quick glance at why I like dragons so much. The X is just the classic 'incognite'.

Or just a little confusion:

DM: Okay, I need one more letter to conceal my name completely.

Dot: Why not X?

DM: Nah, why should I?

Dot: It's quite mysterious, you know, like in ecuations. It could make your nick-name interesting.

DM: Mysterious? Why not F? F is quite mysterious too, just watch: F~ *Shakes arms while making 'boo' sounds*

DMX: Hi there mateys!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In the original Tenchu: Stealth Assassins for Playstation, in the fourth or so level, you had to work your way through an enemy camp. When you got to the gate, you had to fight a guy name Senjuro Akechi, a self-proclaimed master of Myojinsoga style swordsmanship. For a while, one of my six video game themed hotmail account was myojinsogamaster@hotmail.com (yes, I don't know why I had that many, I certainly didn't need them!), but was just too damn long (but not as long as raziel_the_soul_reaver@hotmail.com). Around the same time as I was playing that game, I discovered GameFAQs and signed up on the forums there with that handle. Since about 7 or so years ago, it's been my online handle.
My name is not that original.

Well, take my fav digimon to draw... Renamon.

Take my fav season of digimon... Season 3. (not because of Renamon)

My name is simply Renamon_Season3, just shortened.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Take my fav season of digimon... Season 3. (not because of Renamon)

Not to get off topic, but if not because of Renamon, why was Season 3 your favorite?
It seemed more realistic to me. Not that the whole idea was realistic, but it seemed to me that if digimon were real, that would be how it would go down.

Also, I tend to like simplicity. Pretty easygoing storyline, and not too many characters.
Renamon's Army
Well, my username has some back to it.

I actually derived the name 'Kyosan' from one of Darren Shan's books for World Book Day - which was called Koyasan. My brother brought it home one day and I seemingly picked out the name immediately

And, well, the Dragonknight part actually was thanks to DMX, really.

Think - just put the 'Dragon' from DMX's part and add Shadowknight's 'Knight' part and you got it, rofl.

^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And this whole time I thought the Kyo part came from that Kyo on that fruits basket show.
Renamon's Army
Well, actually, the Kyo part actually also came from Kyo Kusanagi. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds