Join our server on Discord

Where did your username come from?
interesting...
well I got mine because I like the name fred...and that it's my favorite cartoon character...and my history teacher has that name. as for the 18...well it's kind of like a family number that keeps recurring everywhere we go...and I like the number. although when I turn 18 I hope to get my name changed to fred...other than that in 2008 I graduate from highschool.
Well as for me, Roran came from a character in my favorite book who reminded myself of me. Crystal Wolf was my wiccan name for a little while and it stuck so I crammed them all together.
Veemon's Followers
Heh--

I used to be DarkWolf2041. I mean for a LONG time. But then I posted my first story here, and didn't want my penname to be DarkWolf2041. Since my name's Wolfe, I simply called myself "Da WOLFE" which ChibiRenamon graciously put up! :P Soon after, Yahoo! deleted my "DarkWolf2041" handle on YIM for a TOS violation I didn't commit. I had used a fake birth year for that name, but I forgot what it was, so DarkWolf2041 is still swimming somewhere in oblivion.... Anyway, I created Da_WOLFE2@yahoo.com and several months ago, for some reason, Wolfey2ya@hotmail.com for MSN.
Quote:Well as for me, Roran came from a character in my favorite book who reminded myself of me. Crystal Wolf was my wiccan name for a little while and it stuck so I crammed them all together.

How do you get a wiccan name. I want one.
I've said this before but it's pretty obvious. Unknown is what I am. And at a site like this, I'm sure everyone can figure out the H. It's really not that hard.
Well i only go by gabumonfurry here, it was gabumon something earlier but i changed it to be diffrent, i though i should have a digimon name in my name for no reason and i liked gabumon so there is my on screen name here.

Well now that was an ongoing sentence that probably needed many periods.
Don't want to really say anything about it, but Roran came up with it. I was just about to join the DaD and I couldn't think of a name. So who else to ask but Roran. He gave me a choice of colors (Silver) and my favorite animal (Wolf). He came up with the Misty part...I don't know if he meant misty by the definition dealing with emoitions or just as a name...either way, I like it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
hmmmm lets seee.....

guilmons my fav digimon....
and a shotgun.....its a classic

fuse then together and you've got a song by disturbed!(not really but disturbed is a very good band)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Cboy has certainly made a good topic.
Especially since we had an identical one about two years ago. Look for it.
And if you don't know where my name comes from, you've never payed attention to anything I've said.
What about you, cboy? Since you ask about others' nicks, why don't you tell about yours?
Mine is what happens from randomn typing when I was 10 or so, for a Paladin character in Bard's Tale (guess where my avatar came from). I was making randomn names and Harie was the only one that actually came close to a real name. Little did I realize that it was actually was one "R" from being a legitimate spelling.