Join our server on Discord

Where did your username come from?
I pulled my name out of my ass about 3 years ago when playing Battlefield: 1942. I saw no reason to change it.
Quote:[quote]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A girl saw my monstrous penis size. Twisted Oh and the T comes from my actual name's initial.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
My I'm crazy me I also werewolfs and dragons thus Weredragon was born
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I've already explained, I was creepy and dark in school and people started calling me Shadow. FEAR THE SHADOW!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Aurora (also credited as the SR-91 Aurora) is the popular name for a hypothesized American reconnaissance aircraft, believed by some to be capable of hypersonic flight at speeds of Mach 5+.
Quote:On several occasions from June 1991 to June 1992, sonic booms were heard over Southern California. They were not produced by any officially acknowledged military flight (which are always careful to remain subsonic over urban areas). The booms were powerful enough to show up on the seismographs operated by the US Geological Service, and the times of arrival of the sound at various points allowed fairly accurate calculation of the course and speed of the aircraft responsible; the USGS had already demonstrated this by tracking incoming space shuttles. The aircraft were headed northeast, over Los Angeles and the Mojave Desert, towards either the Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada or the nearby Groom Lake base. The speeds involved ranged from Mach 3 to Mach 4.

And this was not the first 'hearing' of the sonic booms. I firmly believe I saw this aircraft and heard it's sonic booms when I lived in the states, around the time of the first sightings and auricular witnesses. I have detailed memories about seeing and hearing this aircraft. I've never used another nick, except sometimes the acronym ASB. I know, that's kinda boring, but I can identify with the name.
A very poor translation of "Machine Lord" into Greek.
The "Crimson" part of my name came from the old Digimon World 2 game I played way back when, the reoccurring villain's name was also Crimson. As for "Fox", well I like foxes :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The omniscient Wisemon told me that I was to be the next inheritor of the spirit of steel (Easter egg for the one or two people who actually read my fan fiction).

Actually, I took my name and changed a letter. At the time, I didn't know Wisemon was a real Digimon with an attack called "Eternal Nirvana."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My friends told me I needed a more interesting name. So while thinking about a new name I became impatient and just chose the first thing that came to mind. I thought well all I am is just a guy so how about that.

It's not interesting, but at least it got them to shut up.
I liked the Naval Ops games.My favorite supership,which were large ships that were bosses,was called Amaterasu.It was a large battleship with lasers,missles,large cannons,buzz saws attached to the sides,and a massive drill on the front.It was fast.