Join our server on Discord

Where did your username come from?
my username used to be sabre1 because way back when in the days of CGD b4 yahoo (grr) shut them down i was in a clan called "the sabre's" or something along the lines of that (the important part was sabre) but when yahoo (grr) shut down CGD the clan sort of died so for a while i tryed to ressurect it here and there but failed misrably then after useing the username sabre1 for a while i decided no im not gonna use this any more ive done enough damgage already what if the old leader of the sabres comes back? what if HE trys to ressurect it? he would certainly have more luck than i would i am sure so thats where the "sabre" came from as for the "of" most sabres in the clan were sabre OF ice or sabre OF fire or something like that so thats where the of came from as for "pain" well you see i have an avatar (of sorts) and while its only in my head because i cant draw it well enough to resemble what i want what it is is a half dragon male clad in black armor with glowing red eyes slitted pupils not round, big black wings with a sharp bone spike sticking out at the end of each place where the bone reaches the end of the leather, long almost vampiric fangs, large pointy horns that curve backwards (kind of like a teiflings if you have ever played NWN2) long dark red hair it of course has the ability to use powerful magics and has a magical sword named Soulfire that has a blue aurafire sort of falling off of it the sword steals the souls of its victems putting them through horrible agony before they die and have their souls trapped in the sword for the rest of eternity that is where the pain came from

(by the way i would really appreciate if someone could take a shot at drawing my avatar for me if you do so please dont put you signature on it also i would like him in a pose where his wings are spread wide and his sword is hilt up resting on the ground completely straight with his hands resting on top of it and at night with lightning flashing behind it possibly a dead tree as well if anyone could do this for me i would be forever in your debt and eternally gratefull)
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Simple as eating cheescake...

I came up with the screenname "TheGayGabuLover" Obviously because im gay and secondly because im in love with Gabumon...Put them together and what do you get other then *coughs* a fun time with me and gabumon *coughs*
my favorite letter in any language is E even in the Greek language where E is epsilon and used as the summation symbol ind contemporary calculus. were i first stand on the when i first started writing digmon stores i used a chars called Emon for my Mary sue. his who sole reason to exist was to bumble around exploring the world and keeping an eye on the characters make sure that nothing to untold happened when he observed the world he was visiting. i stares to submit stories under that name be decided again it as it was too corny and reminded me of V-Mon and i didn't want to copy. not like that. going back to my love of e i finally deiced that my name would be a pun and fill a void in mys stories then i remember one of my yahoo id's and the chaser behinds t a shape shifting feline. his name was Eurtian sdiov. then i registered under a shorted that name here on the forums. a while later i started submitting stories i have a few more that i'm working on as well including part on of the meddling cross over series which i have chosen to call trashed. .i hope to have it up before the end of the year.
Just because I'm bored, I'll tell you guys my nicknames and why I have them...lol

Misty: Well I said in a previous post that Roran gave it to me

Shelfie: Umm well Roran gave this one to me too...let's just say my chest = a shelf

Pinky: Another that Roran gave me...Umm let's just say he saw something off mine...and well yeah... O_O

Anorexic Ho Bag: Once again, Roran gave that one to me. If you saw the videos that I posted in the General Chat, you would know.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Pinky huh? I'd say something but I'll be nice to Gol. Or maybe my mind went to the wrong thing again.