Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would Sonic and Rouge make a nice couple?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
55.56%
10 55.56%
no
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SonicxRouge?
Quote: I've seen a ton of Sonic and Rouge hentai and it looked really good.

Could you point me to it, please?
Honestly, I think they look good together mainly for the reason that cboy stated above.
Quote:I think they go good together, mainly because I don't think Rouge and Knuckles would be a good couple (they're too different), and I think Amy's affection for Sonic is more annoying than anything else. So yeah, I think Rouge and Sonic would be good for each other.

Good point that I strongly agree with.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Harie Wrote:I don't really see how they could be interested in each other either way.
I agree. But silver and blaze could be ok. Although silver is probably the trunks of the series. If he's actually related to any of the cast, then I won't be surprised. And I have some sonic pictures on fapomatic. I also have pokemon and digimon savers pictures.
Quote:silver

Who? Sorry if I sound stupid, but I've kinda lost track of the Sonic universe after the Shadow the Hedgehog game (which wasn't as good as I was expecting).
Silver is a hedgehog. I believe he is first introduced via the new Sonic the Hedgehog game for XBOX 360 and Playstation 3. He has telekenetic powers. I got involved with Sonic and stuff back a long time ago even though I did not own a Sega Genesis when he first premiered in 1991. I watched Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog which was okay for its time. You know, Sonic and Tails thwarting the dumb trio of Scratch, Grounder and Robotnik. Then I remember another Sonic show where Sonic lived in the woods with a bunch of freedom fighters. Robotnik controlled a dark city ruled with robots. I forget what the show was called. It featured Sonic, Tails, Sally, a rabbit with metal legs, a French fox-like creature and Uncle Chuck.

I remember seeing an episode where Robotnik was finally defeated by Sonic and Sally using a ring together. Then the evil one's assistant appeared with something with red eyes. I never found out what happened after that. Then I saw Sonic X after playing the Shadow the Hedgehog VG. I fell in love with it and was super steamed when I found out there hasn't been any new episodes since it ended. I think it would be interesting to see what the show would be like without Chris. Probably better seeing how no one liked him, including me. Hands down Sonic X was my favorite one of the three. Now as for the poll, I just cannot see Sonic and Rouge falling for each other.

Mainly because I'm a classic guy. With digimon I focus on the main pairings that would appear to make sense. T.K./Kari, Sora/Tai, Rika/Ryo, Takato/Jeri, J.P./Zoe, etc. In relation to Sonic series I did Sonic/Amy and Knuckles/Rouge. Yes I do admit that the Knuckles/Rouge pairing is sort of like Fred/Ethel from I Love Lucy, not balanced out. But remember its Rouge that has a thing for the Echdina or whatever Knuckles is. Also Amy has a crush on Sonic and would NEVER and I mean NEVER let anyone else get in her way. Maybe I should have implemented that into my series I wrote about Sonic. Then again I posted in in the Authors section awhile back and barely anybody paid attention to it.

The Sonic the Hedgehog game I got for XBOX 360 by the way is fun although I haven't played it a lot because I got my Wii. I'd recommend it for any Sonic fan who has a next-gen system. I still hold on to hope that Sonic X will return to the U.S. or at least create a new Sonic show that's better. I mean we never found out what happened to Shadow. Am I the only one who's locked in suspense? I doubt the creators would want to leave it as a question mark ending to his fate.
I remember those two cartoons, and probably there's a tape of it somewhere in the god-forsaken attic.

>.>
<,<

But yes, Silver is a hedgehog that is making his debut in the new game out recently. He. as I've heard so far, is possibly an enemy in the game until later - But I can't help thinking that some sort of Hedgehog Prophecy or something's going to happen.

And, DV85, I think I remember the name of that assistant - Snivley?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In the Sonic campaign I'm up to the point after I met Knuckles at the pier and already faced Silver. He for whatever reason thinks Sonic is something called Illibus Trigger; the one who will bring destruction to the world. Therefore he must destroy him. After I beat him in the game, Amy distracted Silver so Sonic could get away. I have yet to play the game again. I'm currently addicted to Red Steel and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Haha. Someone is having fun...aren't they....?
*looks at DV85*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The new sonic game? Some say it's good story, bad game play. And remember, the comic and the games are two completely different things.
Silver seems to be the trunks of sonic games. He's comes from the future to stop something and his world is a wreck. Strangely enough, blaze is in his levels.
Reason why they are not.

1.Rouge shows no romantic intrest
2.What screentime they have together is usually being against each other
3.Rouge seems more interested in Shadow or annoying Knuckles.
4.Sonic is too busy with Amy. (Serious SonicAmy moments later on in Sonic X and the Sonic games.)
5.They have nothing in common.