Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would Sonic and Rouge make a nice couple?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
55.56%
10 55.56%
no
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SonicxRouge?
I've already made it clear that I think Sonic and Rouge make a good couple, so what about you? If so or if not, please tell why.
I think they go good together, mainly because I don't think Rouge and Knuckles would be a good couple (they're too different), and I think Amy's affection for Sonic is more annoying than anything else. So yeah, I think Rouge and Sonic would be good for each other.
Sorry sonrouge, I was never big on the sonic thing. Last sonic game I played, was Sonic 2 for the SEGA. Fun game though.

I didn't vote, because either way, it wouldn't be fair.
Renamon's Army
:D I think they'd go well together. Opposites do attract, you know... Wink
Quote:I think they'd go well together. Opposites do attract, you know

You referring to Knuckles and Rouge?

I don't know; considering she's a jewel thief and he's the protector of the Master Emerald (which I seriously doubt she's gotten over), she's outgoing and very wild and he's withdrawn and conservative. Plus, to top it all off, I think his ultimate loyalty is to his duty (guarding the Master Emerald). I just can't see him and Rouge going together.
I understood what you said because of the parodies i've seen on Newgrounds.

You are really into Sonic huh?
Renamon's Army
I don't worship it, I just think it's a cool series. I use to play the Sega games, then I played Sonic Adventure 2 (the one with Shadow and the Ark) and beat it. Well, they kept coming out with sequels and I pride myself of beating any sequels to a game I've beaten. Then Sonic X started and I watched it and really got into it.

Above all that, when I first played Sonic Adventure 2, I fell in love with Rouge, so I kept tabs on her.
Well, very nice. Nothing wrong with likeing something.
Renamon's Army
I think you'd like if you got into it, Renamon. I myself find the Sonic series pretty good as well; though I mostly watch it to see Eggman/Robotnic get his fat butt kicked lol.
I did watch a few episodes of a Sonic cartoon when I was younger. There was always a moral at the end. And they always called him Robuttnic. lol.
Renamon's Army