Join our server on Discord

Prince of Persia
LG, thinking about ebay with that many games?
Renamon's Army
I'm WAY too late on this awesome thread, but I wanted to pay respects to Prince Of Persia. I've beaten all three and they're great games: ESPECIALLY Two Thrones where you're given two different styles of fighting and quite a few techniques (none of that button mashing crap!)

If you own a Wii and never played the final sequel, then lucky you! They're porting it over in a few months as Prince of Persia: Rival Swords.
tell you something. Two thrones is probably the best RPG out.
ALSO what was with that baddie with no jaw?????
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Growlmon nd a Air rifle Wrote:tell you something. Two thrones is probably the best RPG out.
ALSO what was with that baddie with no jaw?????

The Prince of Persia series is not Roleplaying -- it is Action-Adventure. Roleplaying games involve a leveling system in which your character's stats grow through the course of the game. Upgrades which you must collect as the only way to increase your power (and often also to proceed further) is a staple of Action games, particularly those of the Action-Adventure genre.

For the record, I have played and enjoyed all three of the last-gen titles, but I have only gotten the normal ending in Warrior Within, and have not personally beaten Two Thrones. I saw my brother beat Two Thrones (5-day rental, we played through together and beat it in a weekend).
I know I'm really late with this one...but I've played it before a few years back and I want to own it...but sadly...no one wants to get anything for me anymore..it makes me sad...and uh Gol...you don't have to say you love me...I already know that. ^^

Yay!! Prince of Persia. Wow...I'm such a geek.... xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Heh join the club.

Also my bad for thinking PoP was an RPG. Just the fact that you play the role of a prince adds to the idea of RPing.Apologies.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
See, that's the problem there, if you take the definition of roleplaying like that any game can be an RPG.

Role palying games should only be based on ones thinking and not physical attributes.... not like most video games require these, but some quardnation is required.

Roleplaying games are much more than its leveling system although that system is practically the only hard coded dynamic. Everything else should be left to the player and designer.

Oh, and to be on topic, I've never really played any Prince of Persia.
one thing that seems to have failed to be mentioned in about rpgs is that all rpgs have good deep storylines the better the story the better the rpg ever notice how if the story is built bad the game is also bad? thats because without a storyline an rpg is just a leveling system where u fight junk where do you think it got the name rpg from? its because you play a role in a story and its a game

!!SPOILER!!
on the subject of Prince of Persia i own all 3 of the new ones but on warrior within it seems to have a glitch and i cant beat it at the part where i lured the epress of time into the portal i cant follow her through it i am just stuck in the room with the portal and there doesnt seem to be anything i can do is this a glitch or did i miss something if anybody knows
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I played Warrior within....in my oppinion he dies too easily ((And it seems it requires complex things to do seemingly simple tasks))

Never make your house a "Prince of Persia" theme