Join our server on Discord

Prince of Persia
Is there anyone who has played it. Either game (Sands of Time, Warrior Within, or Two Thrones?)

Tell me and i'll probably say that i love you...:3
Because that is one of my first, personal favorite game i played and still love it today.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Played Sands of Time,don't you dare say you love me.
I owned the original PoP for SNES, and I loved it. Never played any of the current gen ones, though.
I own Sands of time, and the game has one of the best ideas for a game and probably there stop time and reverse, is one of the greatest invention for a videogame. Talk about having chances....

Its an awesome game, too bad I cant afford the others...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I have never played it, but doesn't that take the fun out of it? You can't lose!

"Oh, I just died... or did I?"

"Oh, a guy around the corner? Let me just back up and try that again.."

Is that how it works?
Renamon's Army
You can only use that powers for so long before they have to recharge,so don't die alot or you will lose.
I saw the best one i played is Warrior Within, beat it in every single way i can, got the hidden weapons. the goods.

I still remember playing the NES game, whew...was that a tough game or what?

Now, im just about to beat the alternate way for Two Thrones, fighting your dark self, i'm going to be very surprised how it will be >:3

Oh and to Amaterasu and others who posted.....i love you.... :]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
>> surprisingly I have never played the ones for nes which is odd.... well then again I never heard of it....To nes ROMS!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I said don't say you love me....
Too late! I still say i love you and everyone else.... ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA