Join our server on Discord

Well howdy!
Well, I remember earlier today I think I had to reply to some sort of topic, and well, the username looked a lot like yours, rofl. >.>

Well.... I don't know about that. Since my characters Nath and Tieya were both tied up at that time in the RPG. And, well, let's just say that Disturbed's characters are either inexperienced or don't want to BDSM with mine. >.>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My characters not wanting to do it had nothing to do with it >< I just go bored with the RPG thats all. Constant yiffing RPGs rather bore me after a while since its usually the same thing over and over and over again.
The OCA
Well, we could start a new slate on the RPG for Sonrouge. Reset all the characters ENTIRELY.

I don't know if Cboy would like that, but I don't think that RPG is for relations. Come on, we'll try and revive it, but add some... well, wildness to it this time, and add the SDP's crest.

Pies, madness, destruction, powers, booze, girls and all!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Is that where all of those posts come from?!
Renamon's Army
Alright then!! As long as its not completely constant over and over again yiffing.
The OCA
All of those posts come from? *blinks* Do you mean the Fetish RPG section, lol?

And Disturbed, I will make sure that it won't. I also get tired of constant yiffing....

*cricks fingers* Sonrouge, you're wish just got granted.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eh, RPG's in general.
Renamon's Army
Eh, I'm okay with restarting. I really like where my character's at right now, but I mainly joined for the BDSM (the dramatic stuff just came out of nowhere), so if restarting it will bring in more hardcore stuff, I'm game.
I'll just keep my distance. heh.
Renamon's Army
Cboy, I am trying my best to revive the RPG since I got my power over it. Hardcore stuff will come in probably very soon after the restart.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds