Join our server on Discord

Well howdy!
The name's sonrouge (stands for SonicxRouge, my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog couple) and I've been a long time lurker on this site. Glad I could finally work up the courage to join (been skittish about cookies on my computer).

So, gimme the lowdown.
Well howdy to you too, partner lol. Welcome to the Digiartists Domain; enjoy your stay.

So, SonicxRouge is your favorite StH couple, eh? I gotta admit, they do seem to make a nice pair.
Oh, I plan on enjoying it here.

Quote:So, SonicxRouge is your favorite StH couple, eh? I gotta admit, they do seem to make a nice pair.

Oh yeah, forget Amy and Knuckles; these two really go together in my opinion. Not to mention Rouge is the hottest girl on the show and Sonic is the hottest guy (with Shadow as a close second), so why shouldn't they be together?
*appears with a wet fart noise* ^_^ Welcome, friend! The DaD awaits!

sonrouge Wrote:...been skittish about cookies on my computer...

lol Hey, me too! Just use something like DNA Proxy!
Amat:Welcome,enjoy your stay.Watch out for random killing.
Hello there! Welcome to the DaD. Hope you have a good time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Just use something like DNA Proxy!

Sorry, I'm really skittish about downloading stuff. The last time I downloaded something I didn't know anything about, my computer crashed.
lol... It's a website. ^_^ Check it out!
Okay, how does it work, exactly?
^_^ It works by sending information through a server that strips all information that might identify you or your computer.