Well howdy!
How do I use it?
Just put the website you want to go to in the box and press enter! ^_^
Don't trust him! He is a dirty Haxor!

Lol, just kidding around.

Hello Sonrouge, I'm Renamon_S3.

How are you?
Renamon's Army
Just fine. Let me guess, you're another Renamon lover (I've noticed a lot of people are like that here)?
Welcome, Sonrouge, to the DaD.... *sweat-drops*

...And, uhm, have a wonderful time here and hope to see ya around!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
First of all *takes Kyo's sweatdrop and changes it to a big smile* Much better. Welcome to the DaD forums hope you have a fun time posting!!! See ya in the forums *big ear-to-ear smile*
The OCA
There are a lot, but i'm not quite in the same way.

I just like to draw Renamon. I've tried to draw other digimon, and other things in general, but they all come out bad.

I tried to draw Renamon, and it came out pretty good, making it my fav digimon.
Renamon's Army
Well Lets see, a lurker that joined after a while, I hope that you enjoy your newfound commitment. If you are a true lurker, you have seen my name around and know that I am serious about how this place is more like an oasis, cause it is You need to feel this, your heart becomes more filled with love, cause we would all like to get to know yah better. THis is a home, and treat it the same as your house. Its one great place that can leave you a feeling of love and hope, everytime...or something of a hard-on, or yiffyness. Other then that, have fun on here...

The name is Lonely Gabu... Pleasure to meet you and good luck in all you do...See yah around....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey Disturbed and Dragonight Kyo (why's he so nervous), is there any way you two would get back into the BDSM RP? I liked how it was going and I'd like to join in.

Quote:There are a lot, but i'm not quite in the same way.

I just like to draw Renamon. I've tried to draw other digimon, and other things in general, but they all come out bad.

I tried to draw Renamon, and it came out pretty good, making it my fav digimon.

Oh. I wish I could draw her (I can't draw worth crap)
Funny thing is, I can't either. It just comes naturaly in this case.
Renamon's Army