Join our server on Discord

Straight out RPG
Looking at the CD quietly, Kurtz smiled softly, before tilting his head. "Awww, that one?" Looking at it again, he chuckled. "That's one band I've been wanting to hear for a while, to be honest!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire's ears twitched as she heard Kurtz "You're kidding?" her tail swished happily "I didnt even know you liked this music. Maybe when we get back to my house we can listen to it in my room."
The OCA
"Oh yes. I like soft rock more, to be honest, then even techno." He then nodded softly, before smiling - the red-haired dragon really was having somewhat a good time. "Sure, I'd love to, Saphy."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed looked back "You two done yet?"

Saphire jumped up excitedly "Yes just one moment!." she ran up to the counter smiling the whole was and set the case on the counter.

Disturbed paid for the both of them "Alright lets scoot." he chuckled to himself as he left the music store.

"Come on Kurtz lets go." Saphire walked back out of the music store with Kurtz heading back to Saphire and Disturbed's house.
The OCA
In one... fast... strike... Frea thought as she began tracing dozens of glyphs in the air. With a final one she spoke "Fire; Infernal Circle!" A large red glyph suddenly appeared on the ground under Amat and, after a slight delay, the entire area was engulfed in flames.
Amat looked at the ground in surprise"WHOA!"He then entered Devil form,absorbing some of the flames"FIRE MAGNET!"the rest of the flames entered his claw,then got thrown high into the air"The park almost got burned down,SHOW YOURSELF!"
"Oh, sure." Kurtz was able to mumble, as he quickly followed after the pair - his glance still on Saphire. Why? He was starting to feel different about her - but, he still fought against himself. Why now, was his feelings kicking up on him? They never had before....

He chuckled mentally to himself. Maybe over the time his feelings had grown - even more then they were for someone else he knew.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire stopped so Kurtz can catch up with her and resumed walking by Kurtz's side. She hugged onto Kurtz's arm like before and gently wrapped her tail around him as they would with a smile on her face.
The OCA
Another blush came to the red-haired dragon's cheeks - of course, he wouldn't admit it, but it did feel nice to have his arm hugged and her tail around him. "Heh... so... have you met any new friends recently?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire sighed "No not really, been pretty lonely around the house. We try to go out and do stuff Disturbed and I. She tightened the hug around Kurtz's arm
The OCA