Join our server on Discord

Times change, so does technology.
Yeah, I heard a bunch of reports about PS fans rioting and stuff...that's a damn joke man, it's just a game system. When I waited in line for my 360, everyone was really cool and no one caused any issues...but damn at one store alone I heard about a guy getting trampled and another knocked out over the PS3.
I used a game informer to help decide which one I'd want,Wii won big time.
Man, I imagined some arguing and maybe a punch or two but shootings and robbery? When my system comes in I better be carrying protection.
Yeah. Its pretty f'n sick. One Wal-Mart in my state had the people that wanted one (regardless of how long you were waiting), had everyone start at a certain point, and they had to run to the doors, first ten there got the ten systems...first off, very stupid idea. Secondly, one guy was run into a pole, another was knocked over and trampled. That Wal-Mart is being sued by the pole guy for sure...good for him.

The sheer disregard for human security both on behalf of customers and the dumbass that came up with that idea makes me sick. People endangering others so they can get a damn game, grow the hell up.

And yes DV85, bring a friend when you pick up your system, and lock the car doors as soon as you get the thing in there. Take it right home too, some fucking crazy might bust your car open for it.
It's really very sad. But 4 million Wiis by the end of the year says that Pretty much won't happen this time.
I hate x-box. they crash on me so I am a nintendo/playstation person.

My Best friend Get's a PS3 while I get the Wii. that way, it's 2 for 1. on top of that; Key points, wii--SUPER SMASH BROTHERS: BRAWL and soon for PS3 (and yes, they are making it) FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE!!!
I'm looking forward to the Wii when I can afford it...the games are getting great reviews and Zelda: TP is supposed to be amazing.

I'm enjoying the fact that everyone is gushing about how amazing the PS3 will be (the graphics man, the graphics!) and all of their game reviews are pretty average...and yet the Wii is mopping the floor with quality games.

I'd take a shitty looking great game over an amazing looking crappy one anyday.

That's one thing I really like about Nintendo, they have always had systems that had a lot of great games, a lot of good games, and only a few duds.
I'm seeing all these advertisements for the Wii...it looks preeeeeetty amazing. So does the PS3.
In my opinion...I would rather stick with the PS2 that I have and get a Wii. The only way that I will get a Wii is if I get a job because I don't want to ask my parents for this one...but finding a job is really hard.

As far as games go...
Eragon the Game for PS2, PC, and Nintendo DS,
Final Fantasy 3 for DS,
Final Fantasy 12 for PS2,
The New Digimon one for DS...

That's all I can think of for now..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Okay, I just got my Wii from my store in the local mall. It's set up and functional. Legend of Zelda was sold out so I got Red Steel. The game plays fine, has a nice story, decent graphics and as expected tons of goons for you to gun down. I only have one thing to say negatively though. That controller, damn! Basically you have to point it with your right arm stretched out towards the television screen and more importantly, the sensor bar below or above it. Holding a stretched arm even for a minute causes a lot of pain. I can barely get through a stage before I get cramps. Why I say why? Why did Nintendo develop a control scheme that causes so much discomfort?
You don't have to do it like that. Just do it so it's natural. Plus can't you switch hands sometimes?