Join our server on Discord

Poll: howmany females do you have to deal with every day?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0-2
22.22%
4 22.22%
2-4
22.22%
4 22.22%
4-6
5.56%
1 5.56%
6+
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

how many females do you deal with on a daily bases?
lol Just one... not counting family members obviously. :P
One?!....only one...?!?!?! You must deal with more than just one....what the heck...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:I deal with a single female professor. Not someone that I'd be interested in having sex with, though, considering she is BEYOND DOUBT post-menopausal. I feel your pain, Wise.

But yeah, also like Wise, I don't have the problem (or fortune, if you want) of dealing with females of relatively equal age to myself very often.
And doesn't it suck when you get that 10:00 A.M. wood and there's nobody to undress with your eyes?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Not enough obviously, 'cause I'm still single lol.
cboy, don't be so hard on yourself. That's the way I thought a few years back...so yeah. I wouldn't worry about it that much.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I wasn't being hard, I was being funny. Don't worry guys, I'm mostly over my ex-girlfriend.
Oh okay. But that's a good thing...you're mostly over her. I have an ex that I kinda fell in love with again...I thought back on it and I was like >_< Damn! lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Decided she wasn't worth it anymore. Maybe I will find the girl for me, maybe not. As far as I'm concerned, it's in God's hands.
All you can really do is just wait...and wait....and wait.

I am so impatient...it never works for me..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA