Join our server on Discord

Poll: howmany females do you have to deal with every day?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0-2
22.22%
4 22.22%
2-4
22.22%
4 22.22%
4-6
5.56%
1 5.56%
6+
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

how many females do you deal with on a daily bases?
like the topic states, how many females do you have to deal with on a daily bases?
2-4 women that I have to deal with wether I like it or not and one like and I would rather castrate myself then to go out with her the is how bad I dislike her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
as for me, over six...that was an option, but I don't know what happened
I'll help you out there and change it

For me It would be more then 6, can't avoid girls in High School :-p
Veemon's Followers
It depends what you mean by females. If you mean females in general, I deal with four middle-aged (actually, almost post-menopausal) women at work. If you mean females my own age (*sigh*), I deal with none.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Here in Boston, more than six per day, though the membership of these dealins may fluctuate depending on what classes I have.

At home, it's a consistent ten or greater, depending on how many in-laws and extended family are around.
It's almost impossible for me to evade girls every day, I mean, it's not like you won't want to eye them or talk too them. Well, at least it's like that with me, I meet up with girls the time I step out of home. I'd say on a daily basis, without counting weekends, I interact with more or less eight to ten girls.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When I enter work, there's always either new people, or girls already at work on the first floor. There's about... say 7 or 8 on the first floor. The other floors? Bah, I work on the second. And there's almost the same number of men and women on each floor, so all-in-all, over 6.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nil to three or four! Just my bossy or two or three female coworkers (I've got a job again! woo!)
I'm not going to count my family, and i'm not in any school, other than one class. So just a few girls I meet through other guys, and hang with them. So far though, none are girlfriend material.
Renamon's Army