Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
AquaVeemon tilted her head sideways, blinking, "Uhh... I don't know, he looks hot?" she said a bit nervous.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rana shooked her head not beliving and not beliving Aqua at the same time. "Look Aqua I think that he is sexy as well. In a week or two I will be acting like you when I come into my fertal season," said Rana in a bear wishper since it is a touchy subject trying as well as to get Aqua to open up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Aqua babbled a bit, before speaking "Uhh... well... uhm... you'll get fertile soon? Th-that's great!" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"But what about you Aqua when is yours?" asked Rana as she pick up another sponge and put leather it and moved so she could wash Aqua's back for her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: lol For reference purposes FTW
cboy Wrote:Darky cocked his head to the side, looking hard at the newcomer's face and body; she seemed so familiar, yet he couldn't quite place her. Then he blinked as a few memories slowly came back to him.

"Vi? Is that you...damn, it's been so long. I hardly recognize you," he said, smiling now that he remembered her. He walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "How yah been?" he said, giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Vi giggled quietly "Not bad!" She grinned and prodded Darky's nose "How about you? And Aqua? And Rana too!" She giggled again.
"Well we won't find them just sitting around." Slash said, "Chupa, think you can get a good view and see if there's a town nearby?"

"I can't fly remember." She said as she flapped her tiny wings a bit.

"Oh right, forgot that." Slash smiled a bit, "Well then we'll do it the old fashioned way," he said as he ran quickly to a nearby tree and ran straight up to the top of it.

"See anything?" Chupa shouted up to him.

"Yeah," Slash said jumping down from the tree and landing without a sound on the ground infront of her, "There's a large hut not too far into the forest. We should be able to make it there in a matter of minutes if we hurry."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Lead the way Slash," said Emily as got on all fours ready to run.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ohh, you wanna race?" Slash smiled as he crouched down and readied himself, "Well it's straight ahead of us, a straight line between here and there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ready set go," she said as light ingulfed her cried out, "Gatomon digivolve to Angewomon," as she started flying towards the house at top speed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ohh, evolution huh?" Slash jumped into the air, "SLASHMON DIGIVOLVE TO FENGALMON!!" He landed softly on the ground, pausing for a second for Chupa to jump onto his back, "HI SPEED RIPPER!" Fengalmon vanished in a swirl of green wind. The small vortex appeared in front of Angewomon as he appeared out of nowhere, "Nice try, but no one's faster than me." he said with a confident smile, his large fangs hanging out below his chin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad