Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
OOC:

cboy Wrote:I know I said there wouldn't be any fetishes in this fic, but I'm actually going to open a RPG in the Fetish thread for for fetish sex scenes. Fetishes that are allowed are inflation, macro, and BDSM

Do you mean setting up an entirely diffrent topic just for the scenes? If that's the case than it can't happen, that'd just make the game more confusing because people will have to switch back and forth. If you want fetishes than this will have to be moved to that topic.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay, scratch that plan then.
OOC: Or this entire thread would be able moved to the Fetish RPGs and there.

IC:

Aqua licked his cock clean, before frowing a bit, "Well, at least I'll get a bath, I wanna feel wet!" she grinned, then jumped from him with unknown energy, she raced to the bathroom and got into the shower immediatly afterwards.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vi remained silent and invisible for a few seconds after Aqua's departure from the room. After that slight pause she made herself visible as a ghostly mist, her preferred form "Looks like you're having fun as always, Darky!" She beamed from just beside the bed.
"You can call me Chupa, and he's Slash." She said pointing at the cat.

"Yeah," Slash got to his feet, still a bit sore, "And at the risk of being kneed again may I ask why you're looking for Aqua's boyfriend?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: No, it's okay. This really wasn't meant to be a fetish RP, I just thought I'd leave an opening for anyone who did want to do a fetish scene (kind of like setting aside a section for the mature parts of a story).

And Grim, what exactly is Vi's relationship with Darky?

IC:

Darky jumped when a mist suddenly appeared next to his bed. He nearly jumped out of his skin when said mist spoke.

"Whose there? How do you know my name?" he said, ready for a fight if need be.
Emily looks at Slash and laugh for a monent and said, "Look I did that because you were flirting with me hansome and I don't like when guys do that to me while I'm working. Also I'm looking for Darky because of embezlement charges."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash laughed a bit as he crossed his arms across his chest, "If I had a nickel everytime that happened." he said with a laugh.

"Okay enough talking about Slash's beatings, no matter how entertaining they may be," Chupa said, "We should get started before it gets dark." She warned as the sun had already passed the midway point in the sky and had begun it's descent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Shadow I change my last post a bit. Let me know if you are going to keep your the same by PMing me
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vi giggled slightly before morphing into the form she had used back when she had met Darky; a black and slender humanoid dragoness with luminous crystal blue eyes "It's me, Vi!" She unleashed her favourate rhyme, giving him a lopsided grin while tilting her head and making her long white hair shift onto her left shoulder.

OOC: *coughs* Relationship data... she is a fairly old friend of Darky, met him during a battle against a Virus type that was trying to depopulate an entire layer. They had parted company after said Virus was deleted, promising that they'll meet up at some point... only they never did. And now, completely by chance, Vi has found him; detirmined to renew their friendship. ^_^