Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
Darky hugged her back, kissing her forehead.

"Mmm, you don't know how happy that makes me, sweetheart," he said, a few tears running down his face. Turning to Aqua, he gave her an inquiring look. "What about you, Aqua?"
Aqua thought for a moment, at her best. "Uhm... o-okay. Yes, I want" she said truthfully, then simply pounced him from behind, "Now, pwease!" she whined.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky grunted a little when the horny little dragoness pounced on his back. Turning to Aqua, he gave her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, honey, but I need to take care of Aqua here. I promise to give you the best sex you've ever had when your heat comes around," he said, kissing her cheek and moving to the lake, Aqua still on his back.
Vi curled herself into a ball on the bed, purring faintly. I'll just rest for a minute...
Step by step, while they neared, Aqua's eyes got fixed on the water, her pupils widened a bit as she stared on the lake. She looked on Darky's feet intently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Noticing Aqua's silence, Darky turned his head to look at her.

"You okay, Aqua? You got awfully quiet all of a sudden," he said, noticing the strange look in her eyes.
Aqua didn't do anything. However, as soon as Darky touched the water with his paws, she started shuddering. "Ohhh Darky..." she moaned, then suddenly, with uncommon strength, she pushed Darky into the water, sinking inside, her claws starting to desperately rub his pouch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: How deep is the water she pushed him in?

IC:
Being a cat, Darky instinctively tried to get out of the water; however, before he could, he felt Aqua's claws rubbing his pouch, letting out a groan of pleasure as he grew aroused, his digihood slipping to full staff. He reached under her with his right paw and began to stroke her hot sex with his index finger.
OOC: You can also write that yourself. Remember, spontainety. And, don't worry, that won't be needed.

IC:

Aqua shifted herself in the water, pulling him up and against the little shore before Darky would drown, only up to his shoulders he was left by the horny little dragoness, when she decided to brush his finger off with a moan, "I need you!" she cried, then impaled her pussy on his phallus.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: About how many posts by you and me together would equal one day? I was thinking eight or ten.

Darky grunted a bit when Aqua impaled herself on his cock, but he understood her need. Reaching back and grabbing her ass with his paws, he helped her hump his monhood, pulling fully onto his cock. He moved his right paw over her butt crack and inserted his index finger into her tailhole, pushing it in and out.