Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
Vi moaned heavily "Oooo, Darky..." She cooed while pushing back against him.
Darky began a slow, steady pumping into her, his meat sliding along the slick walls of her love tunnel. To add to her pleasure, he gently probed her tailhole with his index finger, pushing it in and twisting it.
Vi literally purred to Darky as she writhed benieth him "Ooohh, Darky... MMMMMmmRRRRRrrrrrrrr..."
"Yeah...you love it in both holes," he growled, humping faster, beginnning to push his finger in and out of her asshole. He used his other paw to slap her butt cheek as he humped into her, the plump flesh giggling with each blow.
"Y-Yeeeeaahh..." Vi moaned, reaching back to play with Darky's balls "Ooooohh... I-... I'mmmrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRR!" She twitched as her climax approached, utterly losing her mind in a lusty haze as she squeezed his balls tightly.
Darky grunted as she squeezed his nuts, the pleasure enough to shoot him over the edge. He came with a loud roar, his seed shooting into Vi's womb. He clenched her ass cheek as he filled her, his back arching.
Vi let out a tiny squeak as her orgasm hit her hard, her pussy erupting around Darky's cock; drenching his crotch and thighs in her juice "Oo, Darky..." She moaned softly.
OOC: Let's wait for the others.
Aqua hugged back, she was about to speak and saw Darky with Vi again, this time without Ranamon, "Darky..." she got up, careful not to knock Ranamon over, then walked up to the panther, hoping he'd get what she wanted at that moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky growled a bit as he shot his last spurt of cum into Vi, then noticed Aquaveemon approaching him. Remembering his question to her earlier, he smiled and pulled out of Vi, turning to his mate.

"Don't worry, Aqua, I haven't forgotten you. Could you and Ranamon come with me, please; we have to discuss something..." he said, then giving Vi a friendly smile, he added "...in private."