Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
"Ohhhh thank you," Moaned Rana as Darky pushed his large meat into her tight little tail hole murring softly the whole time
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Darky's tail snaked under her and began to rub her pussy, him wanting to give her as much pleasure as possible. He began to pump into her ass, his balls lightly slapping against her wet muff. He leaned over onto her, his paws moving to grope her ample tits, his thumb and index finger tweaking her nipples.
OOC: Sorry, was a bit rushed and missed your post CW.

IC:

"Sit?" Slash repeated almost confused, "What do I look like? A Labramon?"

Is he really arguing with a girl that's exposing herself to him? Chupa wondered in disbelief, How stupid can he get?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vi purred to herself as she watched Darky and Rana. They're so hot together... She pushed a finger into herself, bringing up the volume of her purr, and began moving it in sync with Darky's thrusts into his mate.
"Well this proves your idiot Slash," Emily sighed with a disappointed look on her face as she removed her hand from her from her lower lips.

"Ohhh fuck me," moaned Rana as Darky rammed his cock into her tail hole, as his tail rubbed her wet slit and as he pinched and rubbed her tits, "harder mmm,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Darky obeyed, pounding into her, his tail shooting into her cunny and beginning to pump in and out. Meanwhile, he harshly rubbed and pinched her nipples, his fingers squeezing and kneeding her tits like dough.

After a few moments of hard fucking, he could feel his cock vibrating in her ass. "Here...I...CUM!" he roared, filling her asshole to the brim with his seed, some of it oozing out and dripping onto the floor. His tail began to wriggle within her cunny, trying to bring her to orgasm.
"I'm not an idiot," Slash smiled as he vanished. He reapeared behind Emily and wrapped his arms around her from behind, "I just don't like being told what to do, even if it's by such a cutie."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey Chupa why don't you join in and we can send the naughty boy seven heaven," Emily said sexually as Slash rapped his cat arms around her.

Rana moaned loudly as her as her ass was filled to the brim with Draky hot sticky seed as his tail wiggled in her cunt setting off her orgasm as her juices poured out of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Darky murred as he pulled out of Ranamon, his cum dribbling out of her backdoor and puddling on the floor. He casually strolled over to Vi, watching as she played with herself.

"Need some help, old friend?" he purred, flashing her a grin.
Vi jumped "Eep!" She blinked at Darky a few times before blushing "Yeah..."