Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
"If it is then I'm going to question her boyfriend about the money he took from his work and if you help me bring him in I would give you two a third of the bounty," said Emily
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vi waited silently, listening for any more noises.
OOC:

Shadow Wrote:How would a 3sum work in a straigh RPG?

Hence what Sophia and Shady are doing to Reno in the school RPG, the females only interact with the male.

DP's are also permitted, of course, but they males can only interact with the female.

So yah, any number of people can be in it, but not with homosexual relations.

IC:

Aqua grinned and quickly turned around, getting on all fours and raising her tail up so her tail-hole was in view, "I'm all yours!" she said with a lustful grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oohh... this sounds juicy... Vi faded from sight entirely as she passed through the wall. She was immediately glad that she had made herself invisible before hand because she would have been spotted immediately otherwise.
Darky murred as he took a moment to stroke her soft ass, then put his cock at her backdoor.

"After this, I need a break, okay," he said as he pushed into her, groaning as his meat slid along her walls. His tail snaked up her leg and pushed into her cunny, the tip wriggling inside of her.
"Hrrrr!" Aqua murred loudly, soon she let out a moan: "Oh Darky!!" she yelped, immediatly after bucking her hips back so his member would completely ram inside right then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: His name's Darky, not Draky, CrazyWeredragon.

IC:

Darky began to thrust into his mate, his balls slapping against Aqua's cunny. His tail slithered deeper into her pussy, the tip wriggling all the while.

"Mmmm, my love," he murred, speeding up, soon pounding into her with jackhammer-like force.
Vi settled, hovering in a corner to watch. All the while supressing a gleeful giggle.
"Mmnnh! oohhhh yes!" the female lizard cried in ecstasy as she yelped, her walls grinding Darky's cock as she clenched her fangs together, her orgasm rising fast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky groaned as his cock started vibrating, then arched his back and roared as he came, filling Aqua's tailhole with his seed, filling her hole so much that some of it spilled out and dripped onto the bed.

"Ohhh, sorry love, but I need a break after that one," he groaned, pulling out of her and collapsing onto the bed.