Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
"No mine is in about a week or two and it will be my first," she said weakly as she hugged Darky tenderly.

*Living room*

Emily entered the room, "Have you seen a Darkpanthermon around here?" she asked with annoyed tone.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Darky?" Vi blinked "Yeah. Why?"
"I'm here to bring him to court for embezzlement charges at a past work of his," said Emily as she devolve.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"... you what!?" Vi stared at Emily "That's bullshit! He wouldn't do something like that!"
Darky gave his two mates a tight hug, then released them. He exited the room, returning to see yet another person inside his house.

"Ok, now that my mates and I have cleared up some things, let's get back to my first question; who the hell are you guys?" he said, still a little agitated at their...abrubt entry.
"Do you want to see the paper on him," Emily said as held out a folder with Darky embezzlement charges.

*Side room*

"Lets get to then," she said cheerfully as she left the room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I don't care." Vi turned her back furiously "You can have all the paper you want! But it's still bullshit!"
"You do realize that you not helping his situation and making me believe that the loose end in this file aren't so loose if I look a bit harder. said Emily coldly hoping to get some information out of Vi.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Darky looked at Vi and then at the Gatomon, getting even more confused.

"Alright, time out!" he roared, getting everyone's attention. "Now tell me, who are all of you?" he growled, starting to get really annoyed.
Vi jumped slightly and looked round "Ohh..." She sweat dropped slightly, wondering if Emily could recognise Darky...