Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
Vi just stood there, watching the two fighting a very one-sided battle... and sweat dropped.
OOC: I already said I don't want to continue if it's a two-only RPG, it gets repetitive and boring, for me, sorry. Takishi, no offense meant to him, just doesn't have anything interesting to put in the story at all with his posts.

IC:

Momentairly, Aqua ignored everyone else, she just went over to Darky and cuddled to him, "Are you okay, my love?" she asked softly, looking up to his face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky was getting more and more confused by the actions of the two newcomers, but when he felt Aqua cuddling him, he looked at her and smiled warmly.

"Yeah, I'm okay, but you and I need to talk in private," he said, picking her up and moving to a nearby room. Upon entering, he set her down and closed the door.

"Aqua, I want you to be honest with me when I ask this, but are you in heat? You've been hornier than a rabbit on speed the last few weeks, and the only explanation is that you're in heat." he said, bending down and tilting her head to look him in the eye.
"Uhhh..." Aqua babbled again, "I kinda... don't know" she said softly, looking at him with a pure innocent face, "I don't know what's wrong with me..." she repeated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's okay, my love. Don't be afraid; I'm not mad at you," he said, stroking her cheek. He picked her up and gave her a hug, holding her like a child.

"I'm not mad at you, sweetie. I was just concerned; remember back when we hooked up, back in that inflation club, how I told you I wanted to see what you'd look like pregnant?" he inquired, nuzzling her cheek.
"Uhm," Aqua blushed, "Yes," she soon was Darky's height from the blush, "I think I do remember..." she said softly, not noticing the sudden growth.

OOC: For any of you who haven't read or anything, Aqua's a macro. So she can alter her size between normal and well, huge, she doesn't control it and often she kinda gets affected by her emmotions. Hence the blush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Noticing her blush and growth, Darky hesitated in continuing. He didn't want her to talk to her about something that she wasn't comfortable with.

"If you don't want to talk about that...day, we don't have to, my sweet Aqua. It's just that you being in heat...brings up something I've been thinking about for awhile, but I can wait until you're comfortable enough to talk about it," he cooed, pulling her into a hug.
Ooc: Is Rana macro as well

Ic:

Rana knocked on the door, "Darky it me Rana," she said as she opened the door and came in and closed the door. "Since you talking to Aqua about her problem I need to tell something along the same line."Rana stated blushing deeply.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: No.

IC:

Darky gave her a goofy grin, knowing what was coming.

"Let me guess; you're in heat too," he said, reaching over and pulling her into the hug as well.

"You girls don't have to be scared to tell me these things; I love you, and you can trust me to understand. Now, my offer to you is the same as Aqua's; if you're not comfortable talking about this right now, I can wait." he said, kissing them both on the forehead.
Aqua hugged her boyfriend, fully throwing her arms around him as she kissed his cheek softly, clearly leaving his other side to Rana, "Uhm... okay Darky, but... uhh... I think for now we should kind of... attend our guests" she suggested calmly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad