Join our server on Discord

What would you do if you were invisible? (funny stuff only)
It would be easier to simply pour sveral cups of the sead drink, then place them in people's bags so it would look like they were shoplifting.

I'd put several stuff from the selves in their bags- then watch them squirm as they get beaten down or shot when that alarm rings.
How criminal... :roll:

Lets see if I was invisible...

How about make a quick buck?

talk to one of your friends and tell that your invisible, rent a haunted mansion and scare the bejesus out of people, and gain profit? I mean that is the American dream after all....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I'd stalk people!
You don't need to be invisible to stalk people. Just learn to walk quietly. Also, eavesdrop with your ears, not your eyes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I can do that somewhat. But I take great offense to the phrase stalker if called it.
In all honesty, I would keep it secret.

You wouldn't want everyone to know now would you?

There will come a time when you will need to be invisible, so don't go flaunting it around and getting caught.

For the sake of funny, ding dong ditch could be much more fun when you can get an up-close look at the person's face, eh?
Renamon's Army
Oh!! Oh!!! Go to a Mcdonalds drive through and talk to the person through the speaker!! And when to looks out the window and he sees no one is there!!
The OCA
Disturbed...please read my post >>;;;

Quote:I would go to fast food resturants in the drive through area and go up to the talking thing and talk to the worker employee through the microphone there and be hilarious and say weird stuff while ordering food.

of course the next step would be letting the next car pull through and see the look on there faces ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Something about the contorted confusion on peoples faces make me laugh.
Renamon's Army
Just go into a Walmart and just start pulling stuff off of shelves
The OCA
Invisible or not? Visible, they wouldn't give a damn.

My bud said I could steal anything from the videogame section, as long as he gets something.(I never do though, but I'm thinking about a DS now.. heh heh heh.)

He runs the counter there.
Renamon's Army