Join our server on Discord

What would you do if you were invisible? (funny stuff only)
great...something that "was" good has become a debate...
Actually, you never get to understand anything when it comes to being original.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
cboy Wrote:I said,
Quote:And please, I only want funny stuff, so if your plans include...criminal actions, don't put them up, please.

Velmont said
Quote: And such sweet fun when I kill random people, leaving a string of mysterious homicides that will go on for years

Uno) It's funny to me. I think it's funny. Nothing Criminal about having fun. in fact- there's a topic here that says murder is legal (when done discretely).

Dos) Starting fights is ALSO a criminal action. am merely dealing with the earth's over-population.

Tres) IT WAS A JOKE.
The whole idea of being invisible and what you would do is very unoriginal anyway. Most any body you see would say the same thing.
UnverifiedH has made a sound statement that I agree with. If I'm invisible, the femmes can't enjoy the sight my body. I don't think they'd want to do it with something they can't see.
But of course you'll always find that one girl who's kinky and wants it that way. Scientific fact.
If I were invisble,

I would enjoy the life of free transportation get onto any plane, any bus, and train, any hovercraft, everything I can....for FREE....but considering that is partially :roll: criminal

I would go to fast food resturants in the drive through area and go up to the talking thing and talk to the worker employee through the microphone there and be hilarious and say weird stuff while ordering food.

"PLease add extra mayo, yumm, that would taste just so good on my tongue."

"Hey honey stop giving me head, Im trying to order food! where was I?..."

"By any chance do you sell condoms?"

"Would you know how gential warts look like, cause I was checking it out, and need your opinion."

"Do these bitchin' fries come with a fuckin' drink?"

"rape me, rape me again...."

"
etc...

XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*logic warning*
you won't be able to get on a plane for free...well you can if you have a great mind, however since security is a bitch nowadays, good luck getting through the metal detectors.
*end logic*

I would make the president go crazy when I see him, that is if I can get past the infered sensors and the look alikes before gettng to the guy...maybe i'll just take some firecrackers and throw them at random in the white house get them going on alert
Quote:"PLease add extra mayo, yumm, that would taste just so good on my tongue."

"Hey honey stop giving me head, Im trying to order food! where was I?..."

"By any chance do you sell condoms?"

"Would you know how gential warts look like, cause I was checking it out, and need your opinion."

"Do these bitchin' fries come with a fuckin' drink?"

"rape me, rape me again...."

"
etc...

XD
Those aren't bad. You can also tell the drive thru guy to kill people. He'll probably think he's doing God's work.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I would go around every gas station go inside and press all of their fountain drink buttons untill they all run out!!!
The OCA