Join our server on Discord

What would you do if you were invisible? (funny stuff only)
I said,
Quote:And please, I only want funny stuff, so if your plans include...criminal actions, don't put them up, please.

Velmont said
Quote: And such sweet fun when I kill random people, leaving a string of mysterious homicides that will go on for years
This sounds fun! If I were invisible- I'd go around poking people in the butt!
Another thing that would be possible is to become famous. I saw this on a TV show once; these two guys were turned invisible and one of them wrapped himself up in a long bandage (kind of like the Invisible man does in the films) and he and his buddy did this little show where the bandaged one would point at stuff and his invisible buddy would move it around, making it look like the bandaged guy was using magic. For their finale, he unwrapped the bandages around his head, saying "Now you see me, now you don't!"

Would probably work if I had a partner. Any volunteers?
Too busy trying to beat my time *with lightning speed shoves the invisible dildo into an unexpecting girl making her orgasm in less than 2 minutes* Woo new record....NEXT!!
The OCA
*Throws cure to invisibility onto Disturbed, making him visible*
I would streak and freak everyone out!! And NOBODY would know it was me! LOL!!
Okay, really didn't need to know that.
I shouldn't be invisible. I'd be too much trouble. Especially if I was in high school or a college. I'd probably do as much "legal" stuff as I can. It's also probably the most "evil" I could be without actually being evil.
Everyone would do something similar to what I might do.
Oh how funny would it be to be on a plane an hear moaning and groaning near you of two people having hot wild sex and your getting a hard on from hearing it but you look around and you see nothing.
The OCA
Quote:I'd follow girls to their houses and seduce them when they are alone only with caresses and voice, then get laid with them as the 'Ghost'.
Yes, we'd all give girls orgasms if we were invisible. That's the visible man's excuse for not satisfying his girlfriend.Wink Seriously though, you've got to choose the most hilarious opportunity. Don't just do it in their bedroom. Do it in the classroom. I'd like to be back in my high school A.P. physics class... or better yet... my high school A.P. chemistry class... giving it to my teacher as she taught.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against