Join our server on Discord

What would you do if you were invisible? (funny stuff only)
So, would you sneak in to people's bedrooms? I bet there's at least one person you'd do that to.
yeah! renamon!*grins mischieviously*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I was talking to misty. And renamon doesn't count. This is invisibility.
Hey!!! That is profiling Unknown...and profiling is wrong! hehe

Actually, yeah I would do that, but not for the reason all you pervs are thinking...I would mess with their things, like throw them around, turn things on and off, knock stuff off their shelves, etc etc.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
It's not profiling if we're both white. lol And I was talking about roran.
Yeah I knew exactly where you were headed in that one...me sneaking in his room at night to watch him do things and rape him...*rolls eyes* I would never do that....seriously. You have to see how straight my face is right now. I would sneak in his room to scare the crap outta him though :D And actually that is profiling because I never specified..now if I were to say racial profiling..then I would be wrong...but noooo you had to say something naughty...something that I would----I mean wouldn't do..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I never said what you'd do. For all we know you'd just want to clime into bed with him and sleep. But I did have a dirty meaning to it mostly. But that's only because it's funny and sometimes expected.
>_< Grr you! Yeah...sleeping is fine. I'm sorry if this is embarrassing to him, but he's fun to cuddle with.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Go to a golf course and stay at one of the tees like the 5th or 6th hole fairly deep into the course. Stand at the tee and as golfers tee up and are about to swing yell "Swing and a miss!!" Then that hole will become infamous to golfers for being the only tee that nobody can tee off from lol
The OCA