Join our server on Discord

Devil May Cry
I never got a chance to play the first. My mom was always paranoid about the whole demon thing so I didn't get a chance, heard that they're releasing a box set so I'll definately have to pick that up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
... yeah, demon thing. Alot of games have demons in them, but it isn't as obvious as Devil May Cry. And some people label magic under demons.

When I was younger the only games that me and my brothers could never really buy or play was Doom and Mortal Kombat.
I've played the first one, and that one was great!
It's official. In this year, Devil May Cry will become an anime!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3iSUDS0c4&mode=related&search=

Created by the same people who did the Death Note anime.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Devil May Cry's a go go go baby Yeah~! That looks pretty good. On a side note I recently finished watching the first twenty, or so, episodes of Death Note, and I was addicted to that.
I love devil may cry with a passion! I wish it was on PSP though.. I don't have any other PS systems. I want to play that game!!!

^_^
Veemon's Followers
I played DMC 3... it was fun, but, the plot needs work...

That Anime looks awesome!
I've only played DMC3. It was fun, but it was too easy. Also, too short. But still fun.
Renamon's Army
[quote="Renamon_S3"]I've only played DMC3. It was fun, but it was too easy. Also, too short. But still fun.[/qupte]

Of course. But you can also go try to get double S rankings on all missions, that's fun XD

Really. Devil May Cry 3 is just the prologue. Devil May Cry the original I think is still all-time favourite. xP

But the anime will rock.... when we get subs or dubs.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My fav weapon to use was the guitar.

Double S's.... Could try that.
Renamon's Army