Join our server on Discord

Ninja Gaiden
The original Ninja Gaiden on NES is probably one of the most difficult games in ther repertoire, sharing a special place with other games like the original Mega Man. It was especially a timeless classic with its well drawn cutscenes and very few (if any) incidences of bad translation!

Pretty solid gameplay and controls, although quick reflexes and accurate timing are the only way you'll get to the end of the game.
Yeah the learning curve for Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) is kinda steep. But once you master the controls whipping through Red Raptors will be a joy.
The OCA
I hated fighting ghost fish,I needed to use vigorian flails on them.
Yeah those things are a bit of a bitch. Just have your Flame Wheel ready just in case so you can run through there.
The OCA
That's one of the few times I used flame wheel.
Yeah if you're really good you can just go through there with Vig. Flails.

My favorite boss to fight was the Giant Worms
The OCA
I had to use Dabliharo for those fights,it's been a long time since I've played,but I think my favorite was against Alma 1.That was an awsome fight.
Thats another one of the fights that most people hate. For a true beginner that fight is bitch of a fight. Even thought on Hard mode I beat her withought dieing or using a potion.

I've dont just about everything on Ninja Gaiden except getting all 50 scarabs that I almost got (1 short) and getting the Dark Dragon Blade which I've done the process of getting but it doesnt seem to show up.
The OCA
I printed out the locations of the scarabs.The Dark Dragon Blade is cool,but not worth the trouble.
Yeah I know but its just the shear fact of saying "I got the Dark Dragon Blade". I heard its just like the Dabliharo just a couple more moves. Just like upgrading the Labored Flawlessness its not required for you to get it, but is it worth it? Fuck yeah!!!
The OCA