Join our server on Discord

Ninja Gaiden
If anybody has played it and really enjoyed Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) or like to post about it, post it here. I believed it to be the best game of that year it came out and till this day I'm still playing it over and over again.
The OCA
i have it, and have finished it, can be a bit difficult at times.
Yeah that was the one thing that most people complained about at the begining. For the first month the internet was swarming with complaints about not being able to get passed the 1st boss saying its too hard. I beat Ninja Gaiden on Normal and Hard. Currently working on Very hard which I'm halfway through on.
The OCA
I was stupid to get rid of Ninja Gaiden Black.I loved using Izuna Drop.
Oh yeah!!! Guilotine throw followed by a flying swallow.

I either used the Vigoorian Flail or Dabliharo when I fought.
The OCA
It depended on the situation for me.Though I used the Dragon sword the most.
I have to say my favorite part is the 60 Fiend challenge in the room where you fight Doku the first time with the red raptors. Level 3 Dabliharo kicks their ass everytime.
The OCA
I remember that,that challenge was fun after I learned to run from them.
The game is hard, and I feel it a bit of a shame that I don't have the time to try and beat it. I've never been too good, so it does take me a while. I did manage to beat the first boss on my second try though, and I only played through the second level 3 times and died. Ninja Gaiden.... I'm so glad it showed up again, and it looks so good on the X-box.
Thats one of the things that blew me away with Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox is how awsome it looked. The computer graphics for it was absolutly finominal (butchered).

And for the Red Raptors you just need your level 3 Dabliharo and you can cut through them like weeds.
The OCA