Join our server on Discord

Do your parents insult you?
Haha! Your dad still treats you like that? My parents are dead.
I think we figured that.
You did? How?
Mostly by how you three talked. I'm sure gunter wouldn't be as weird if you had actual influences to say not to do somethings.
I really can't relate. So, no, my parents don't act like that. I would have to say that my parents did a damn good job in raising me and my siblings, and that we have all earned their complete trust and respect, except for maybe my brother who is only 12.

But, that is just how some parents are I guess. You can do either one of two things:

1. Confront them with unknown consequences.
2. Get thicker skin.

I would choose #2. Try to just let the smaller things slide.
Renamon's Army
Well, My grandpa teased me a lot! lol- he was an awesome grandpa!
Gun, let him borrow some of your thick skin.
Renamon's Army
Everyone that knows my mom knows that she's dumber than a tree... a quote from my grandma: 'I would get a better response out of a dead tree than your mother.' I laughed, but it's true. She does the same thing to me, cboy. She tells me things that I already know and then I get pissed at her and tend to yell at her...hence, us getting into fights.

Roran...Your dad's sense of humor is so blunt and insulting...I hate it and I want to kill him. He doesn't treat you right and it bothers me. And the way he looked at me when I came over when I was with Sarah...eww
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Why do you live with your parents?

My parents are letting me stay with them so long as I have a job and pull my weight around the house. I can't afford to live on my own yet and I don't have many friends, so I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Lol- Thick skin? I don't have thick skin!