Join our server on Discord

Do your parents insult you?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Lol- Thick skin? I don't have thick skin!

You are a moozlebangaggler!

Notice: The above message will show whether or not Gunter has "thick skin"... End notice.

Yeah, I just got done cleaning my whole downstairs. I work for my keep around here. Graduating early does have it's downsides.
Renamon's Army
Renamon S_3 wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I just got done cleaning my whole downstairs. I work for my keep around here. Graduating early does have it's downsides.

Well..at least you aren't in school anymore. I'm sick of being in school..it's a waste of time if you are learning things you are never going to use when you get out of high school.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Or when they're teaching you stuff you already know. I wasn't able to finish High-school thanks to getting sick so now I have to take the GED. The annoying thing is that the study program they gave me is teaching me stuff I learned in grade-school. And Misty, you should really get some rest or something. You look exhausted in your picture.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah. And maybe smile. Because those aren't good pictures of you.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Renamon S_3 wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I just got done cleaning my whole downstairs. I work for my keep around here. Graduating early does have it's downsides.

Well..at least you aren't in school anymore. I'm sick of being in school..it's a waste of time if you are learning things you are never going to use when you get out of high school.

Yeah, that's why I blew by it. Why waste my time there? It was too easy. I wasn't being challenged, so I just buckled down and got it all over with early. Now I'm wasting my time during the day at home, like I should be. lolzors.
Renamon's Army