Join our server on Discord

Not an Oscar award but...
Because you already told us before n_n
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX That last Post was for laughs mainly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well, we are laughing, aren't we? Besides, you know we are joking around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks for the mention my friend, actually I owe you that I finally decided to participate in the rps here on DaD, before it never crossed my mind to join to an rp on the board, I really learned a lot from you in the rps though I still to put it on practice more, but hey better slow and safe than going fast and screw it all :P

Also soon it's gonna be a year since we met, first it was just by e-mails but then we started to chat on msn, you have a damn great humor sense, I really enjoy to read the rps you're in and when we rp on msn too :P

You really gave life to the rpg section here man, ever since you joined here the rpg section got a lot more active than it was before, you sure rock! :D

And congrats for your 10k posts man really well deserved *gives thumbs up at Mar*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon Wrote:Thanks for the mention my friend, actually I owe you that I finally decided to participate in the rps here on DaD, before it never crossed my mind to join to an rp on the board, I really learned a lot from you in the rps though I still to put it on practice more, but hey better slow and safe than going fast and screw it all :P

Glad I was the reason for you to join, I gotta say that people recently are improving REALLY fast nowadays, and that includes you in. It's the fact, heh.

Quote:you have a damn great humor sense

Guess who I owe that to! mrgreen

Quote:You really gave life to the rpg section here man, ever since you joined here the rpg section got a lot more active than it was before, you sure rock! :D

DMX: *Grabs electric guitar and gives a quick and loud scratch* YEAH, ROCK ON! LIFE TO ROLE PLAYING GAMES!

Quote:And congrats for your 10k posts man really well deserved *gives thumbs up at Mar*

Roger! *Gives a thumbs up back and grins while closing one eye*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Thanks Fred! Hope to keep seeing you in the Games!

don't count on it, more likely just looking around more than usual...with less posts, due to a damned schedule, and another baby in the family...I think I'll hardly be on as much as before...time will tell, sooner or later. time will tell...
Well, congratulations. I have no frickin' Idea who the heck you are, but congrats anyway. 10K is a lot of posts after all. therefore- I give you-

[Image: 02_02.jpg]

-This hentai cover.
*Promptly starts drooling*

Ahem- Thank you Velmont, at least we are getting to know each other slowly in a somewhat regular basis!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh great scott- I've been gone quite a while!! I'm so sorry! Things got so caught up with the community service- then I had account problems!! CONGRATULATIONS DMX!!! May you have 10000 more!! Now let's start the yiffing!!
*slaps cuffs around DMX's arms* Come on, pal, I think you need someone to make yer happy.

Lurea: *in VERY tight and revealing leather, with a whip* Come on, dragon-boy. *drags him off to a NC-17 room away from the other three Aquas*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds