Join our server on Discord

Not an Oscar award but...
Yeah, here I am. Your buddy DragonMasterX with the little announcement of the 10 K reached. I never cared about my own post count much, but I guess I can say a word or two to my friends for making this possible. I don't expect you to read through all this, but I still wanna write it!

Prepare yourselves, it's a long list (Sorry it's a bit disbalanced, hehehe):

Da_Wolfe: Hey, without you, this place wouldn't be standing. You are what keeps this place running, I admire you for taking the time. Hope to keep catching you in YIM to talk, everytime I sign in you aren't there! Damnit! Lol. Thanks for keeping the DaD for us Wolfe!

Gunter VanCrimson: You were my first friend on here. I never understand you, but it makes it fun to talk to you. Love how well you RPG and I love your creativity for plots. Even though you don't frequent as much as back in the day, Gun, I still hope you keep posting!

Shadowknight: What do I need to say? Heh heh. You are like my father in humour, my figure to follow. Always liked your style for writing scenes in RPGs too! Along with Gun, you are on my top list for RP buddies! Come on damnit, 10 K for ya soon!

Zephyr of Darkness: My favorite lady 'round this parts. Hehe, you are the first girl I ever RPed with. You are my mother of humour, careful there! Lol. I always liked to read your posts, you really know how to entertain us. Your funny Zeph! Nunca cambies bombon n_n

UnknownH: Hey! You are quite funny, you almost always get a joke or something in posts. Wether meant or not, you are really amusing! Heh heh. Be careful with Zeph, I may wanna try something. Just kidding n_n

Wisemon: I like how you write Wise. You leave me impressed each time you post to show your point of views. As senjuro said once, you are the voice of reason, a bit too blunt, but that's what I like about your attitude. Your posts make me think, that's not a common thing for me, I just read and there, but you give much more meaning to your posts than many of us do. Hope you never leave the DaD!

senjuro: Hey yah! Didn't think I'd forget about ya, did ya? You are the second in my list of entertaining intelligent posts. I love the fact you take participation in the games Sen! Gabu Lover? I bet you are!

blueeyedgabulov0oo: Hey Lonely! Dang, I can't catch you anytime I sing in YIM! Stop playing Maple story damnit! Lol. I like hearing about your life when we talk, also I like searching for options to understand you and try to help. You know how I screw with my words, but well... at least I try. Heh heh.

rorancrystalwolf: Hey Col, you got a mention too. You are a teenager like me, I sometimes understand your rants, wanna help you always too. You are like the little brother I always wanted to have.

mistysilverwolf: Heeeeeey hot lady! Always at your disposal! I love chatting with ya! If not for the DaD, I doubt we'd ever been able to get to be such good friends! Never change cutie!

MISTER BIG T: I can't leave you out. You are my father of writing. You got me into Lemons and Fiction. You got me to write! I like how you describe anything wether in your posts or in your stories. I still have chills from reading Unforgiven, lol. Thanks for writing, thanks to finding your work I managed to find the DaD.

DrunkeenMunkee: Even though not here anymore, I still like ya hottie. You always wanted to have fun with the SDP, you got it! You really amused me there! Hope you can visit us again sometime!

Crimson Fox: Hey furry lover! Thanks for all your help in my writing. I'm glad I decided to ask you to help me to improve my grammar and wording. You really wanna tease my character with yours in RPGs huh? Lol. Never leave the RPGs, understood? I don't wanna leave Ada alone.

Ghost_Op: You are nice and funny. I like the fact you were a militar. Maybe you are too direct, but it makes it better to read your posts for me. You like Flamedramon too for what I read in many of your old posts, you are a friend already!

Marine: I like your stories and your reviews! You are quite an in-depth writer and it interests me to read all your RPG posts. I'm learing from your Militar knowledge!

Dragonknight Kyo: New membah, new budeh! What I like about you? Your reactions! Hehehe. Love your characters. You've got a nice style for controling villains in RPs! Love ya! Never leave us!

Disturbed: Relatively same case as with Kyo. New and inexperienced. Who cares? You are ascending slowly, but steadily! I love the group of music you hear. Never leave this place or you'll have Ten Thousand Fists in your face, got it? ;)

Lord Patamon: Hee. Well, even though you don't post in the forum around too much, you take part in RPGs! Hehehe, you and your PataGato fandom, your bond with it is so strong it's not even funny. Never change and keep improving your ideas for the stories!

Okay. I think I'm quite done with my self-flattery. The drunken dragon has spoken. Guys, all of you are really special to me. This place is like my second choice of a home. I doubt this place will ever be finished, but only then, it will be when I'll leave!
People not mentioned here doesn't mean that they don't mean anything to me. Just that I still gotta get to know them better or that I was simply to lazy to search for them. Sowy n_n;
Thanks for being in the forums everybody! You are all my friends! *Morphs into a giant 150 ft tall dragon and crushes everybody in a hug*

Love ya!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well good for you. You do seem like a better poster with a number over 7K.
Thank you for the mention.
Shadow: Alright DMX! Party time! *Pops the cork on a bottle of Champaigne* PARTY!

Katt: Congrats DMX! *Grabs onto DMX*

Mindy: Good job, *jumps on DMX from behind*

Kit: *In her human form* Good job dragon boy, *Errotically rubs her tail along his chin*

Shadow: *Chugs a bottle of Champaigne* YOU GO DUDE!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Woot! Mentioned!!!!

Congrats on the 10K!
hehehe O_O I got a mention...but hey Evil its also not fair you always on MSN and when you want to talk to me you arent there so :P....I guess that makes us even.

I'm glad that you have posted on this forum and without yah this would be not the same. You have put this forum as your home and you have really out did yourslef with how you did what, and for how long. You are an amazing and rather interesting person who has a good heart :roll: and words that are true and actually mean something.

Everyone here has changed the scope and the site itself from the first post, so imagine that you have done the same thing at a 10000. It may not be as simple as it might seem, you have achieved something that is beyond the average calling on this forum. You were lucky at one time to post like around 500 and that was a big deal, now look we have several people on the verge of going to 10000 and some that are beyond it. I just wish that you, for once you are allowed to have ego and be content with what you have done. IN life, this place is more then a doormat but rather a dwelling for each of us to live and to speak our minds onto keys. Within this place, resides a piece of us that can never be removed, never be erased. DMX, your name is etched permanently into the walls of not only this forum but our hearts. You are an amazing personality that should be joyous at this achievement.

I ll see you around buddy pal of mine, the beginning to a new page, a new chapter, in the book of the Dad....

Congrads

LonelyGabu~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hehehe O_O I got a mention...but hey Evil its also not fair you always on MSN and when you want to talk to me you arent there so :P....I guess that makes us even.

I'm glad that you have posted on this forum and without yah this would be not the same. You have put this forum as your home and you have really out did yourslef with how you did what, and for how long. You are an amazing and rather interesting person who has a good heart :roll: and words that are true and actually mean something.

Everyone here has changed the scope and the site itself from the first post, so imagine that you have done the same thing at a 10000. It may not be as simple as it might seem, you have achieved something that is beyond the average calling on this forum. You were lucky at one time to post like around 500 and that was a big deal, now look we have several people on the verge of going to 10000 and some that are beyond it. I just wish that you, for once you are allowed to have ego and be content with what you have done. IN life, this place is more then a doormat but rather a dwelling for each of us to live and to speak our minds onto keys. Within this place, resides a piece of us that can never be removed, never be erased. DMX, your name is etched permanently into the walls of not only this forum but our hearts. You are an amazing personality that should be joyous at this achievement.

I ll see you around buddy pal of mine, the beginning to a new page, a new chapter, in the book of the Dad....

Congrads

LonelyGabu~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Marine read DMX's words across a small palm terminal. Ignoring the tides of the Motor Pool, the heavy slithering of steel tracks, and their engineer's faces smeared with their life-blood oil, he began typing his response:

An honor to mentioned. Thank you for reading my stories and I will be happy to keep writing them. Congratulations for your 10K Post.

After sending the message, he tucked the palm terminal inside a coat pocket. An explosion rocked through him, roaring over the busling machinery, deafning ears. Oil smoke umbillicused further down the motor pool. Soon he heard the shouts of Engineers echoe to him, the idle ones jumping to their feet, and pounding down the causeway.

"All in a days work." He said flatly. "Congratulations to that magnificent blue boy. Too bad I gotta watch after you oafs." Mentioning towards a Trooper Squad. "What the hell are you waiting for? Get over there and clean up that mess!"
Crimson: Sweet, I got a mention! Thanks DMX and congrats on the 10k. You were the first to welcome me here and I consider you one of my best friends around here, never change buddy. I'm glad I could help you with your writing, feel free to PM me anytime. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop RPing. Oh, and as for Ada...

Ada: *pulls DMX into the shadows* Congrats on the 10k, dragon boy, here's your present. *ruffling sounds, lol*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anything else I could possible think to say would be meaningless babble, so...

HAPPY 10K POSTS!!!!
Gah, me must go into something.

You were THE first, to welcome me here. And at that time, you seemed like a good guy to me. Boy. I was wrong in a good sense.

Almost a FEW days later, I was talking to you on MSN. How time flies, eh?

And, well, after a few tiny little incidents happening, here's where it stands.... Lol.

I am, to say the least, honoured, to have been mentioned by you, DMX. *bows* And I have to say, my reactions come from personal experience.

Characters? Lol. Some of them just come from nowhere, some? Based on my friends. Of course, some don't exist, but some do! Steven and Raviel, for examples.

Hehehe, I never really do play the villains a lot. ^-^;; Maybe I'm just a goody two shoes. But, maybe I'll get around to playing more as time goes on.

All-in-all, I am glad to say... Congrats on the 10K, pal. *huggles DMX closely to him* And thanks, that meant quite a bit to me. *grins* Don't go leaving, either. You're unique, and that's what matters.

RPG's, Games, no matter where you post. You'll always be the radiant one who stands out between all of them. Keep it up, pal. You deserve all of your 10K. Every single post. Well, except for that one drunken one you posted. ^_^;;.... Yeah, the tree.

Keep posting, and keep drinking! It does good for ya mental heal....

*gets crushed* GAH! GOTTA GET USED TO THIS!!~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds