Join our server on Discord

Not an Oscar award but...
UnknownH Wrote:Well good for you. You do seem like a better poster with a number over 7K.

Thanks for that, it means a lot to me actually. n_n

Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: Alright DMX! Party time! *Pops the cork on a bottle of Champaigne* PARTY!

Katt: Congrats DMX! *Grabs onto DMX*

Mindy: Good job, *jumps on DMX from behind*

Kit: *In her human form* Good job dragon boy, *Errotically rubs her tail along his chin*

Shadow: *Chugs a bottle of Champaigne* YOU GO DUDE!!

DMX: *Blinking and suddenly grinning widely*

senjuro Wrote:Woot! Mentioned!!!!

Congrats on the 10K!

Yay! You posted Sen! Thanks!

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:hehehe O_O I got a mention...but hey Evil or its also not fair you always on MSN and when you want to talk to me you arent there so :P....I guess that makes us even.

I'm glad that you have posted on this forum and without yah this would be not the same. You have put this forum as your home and you have really out did yourslef with how you did what, and for how long. You are an amazing and rather interesting person who has a good heart :roll: and words that are true and actually mean something.

Everyone here has changed the scope and the site itself from the first post, so imagine that you have done the same thing at a 10000. It may not be as simple as it might seem, you have achieved something that is beyond the average calling on this forum. You were lucky at one time to post like around 500 and that was a big deal, now look we have several people on the verge of going to 10000 and some that are beyond it. I just wish that you, for once you are allowed to have ego and be content with what you have done. IN life, this place is more then a doormat but rather a dwelling for each of us to live and to speak our minds onto keys. Within this place, resides a piece of us that can never be removed, never be erased. DMX, your name is etched permanently into the walls of not only this forum but our hearts. You are an amazing personality that should be joyous at this achievement.

I ll see you around buddy pal of mine, the beginning to a new page, a new chapter, in the book of the Dad....

Congrads

LonelyGabu~~

Thanks Lonely! Always deep heart on your posts, I liked to read through this! Lol, I doubt I mean that much, but well, I said it: I try. Heh heh. I'll try signing continously in YIM to see if I can see you!

Marine Wrote:Marine read DMX's words across a small palm terminal. Ignoring the tides of the Motor Pool, the heavy slithering of steel tracks, and their engineer's faces smeared with their life-blood oil, he began typing his response:

An honor to mentioned. Thank you for reading my stories and I will be happy to keep writing them. Congratulations for your 10K Post.

After sending the message, he tucked the palm terminal inside a coat pocket. An explosion rocked through him, roaring over the busling machinery, deafning ears. Oil smoke umbillicused further down the motor pool. Soon he heard the shouts of Engineers echoe to him, the idle ones jumping to their feet, and pounding down the causeway.

"All in a days work." He said flatly. "Congratulations to that magnificent blue boy. Too bad I gotta watch after you oafs." Mentioning towards a Trooper Squad. "What the hell are you waiting for? Get over there and clean up that mess!"

DMX: *Loads a bazooka and fires a projectile towards Marine's camp, upon reaching, the bomb falls next to Marine and it opens with a little toy flag waving saying: Thanks!*

Crimson Wrote:Sweet, I got a mention! Thanks DMX and congrats on the 10k. You were the first to welcome me here and I consider you one of my best friends around here, never change buddy. I'm glad I could help you with your writing, feel free to PM me anytime. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop RPing.

That's what I expect you'll do, heh heh. Thanks for your help again, I'll be sure to keep PMing.

Ada Wrote:pulls DMX into the shadows* Congrats on the 10k, dragon boy, here's your present. *ruffling sounds, lol*

*Roars and growls continously come out of the shadows, heh heh*

Ghost_Op Wrote:Anything else I could possible think to say would be meaningless babble, so...

HAPPY 10K POSTS!!!!

Yay! Big words! THANK YOU!

Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:Gah, me must go into something.

You were THE first, to welcome me here. And at that time, you seemed like a good guy to me. Boy. I was wrong in a good sense.

Almost a FEW days later, I was talking to you on MSN. How time flies, eh?

And, well, after a few tiny little incidents happening, here's where it stands.... Lol.

I am, to say the least, honoured, to have been mentioned by you, DMX. *bows* And I have to say, my reactions come from personal experience.

Characters? Lol. Some of them just come from nowhere, some? Based on my friends. Of course, some don't exist, but some do! Steven and Raviel, for examples.

Hehehe, I never really do play the villains a lot. ^-^;; Maybe I'm just a goody two shoes. But, maybe I'll get around to playing more as time goes on.

All-in-all, I am glad to say... Congrats on the 10K, pal. *huggles DMX closely to him* And thanks, that meant quite a bit to me. *grins* Don't go leaving, either. You're unique, and that's what matters.

RPG's, Games, no matter where you post. You'll always be the radiant one who stands out between all of them. Keep it up, pal. You deserve all of your 10K. Every single post. Well, except for that one drunken one you posted. ^_^;;.... Yeah, the tree.

Keep posting, and keep drinking! It does good for ya mental heal....

*gets crushed* GAH! GOTTA GET USED TO THIS!!~~

At last you posted! I was about to start decapiting! *Gets hugged and grins, then returns the hug* No matter what, people get better over time, remembah that! *Hugs and crushes even harder*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I will remembaHHHHHHHHH!! *bones start snapping* MY BODY AIN'T THAT STRONG!

*coughing loudly* Still, congrats.... *cough*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
O_O Wow...Congrats on your 10,000 posts...that's a lot. You sure do get around a lot. lol.

Anyways...yeah. Thanks for the mention. ^_^ You know what? You are probably right, if it weren't for the DaD, we probably wouldn't be such good friends...but since there is the DaD...YAY!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
DMX, you have to remember that what I put to text is truth, I just wanted to make you feel like you always had me feel, putting a smirk within my character gabu heart. As for the other things, if you can't reach me via yim you can PM as well. Its just nice to see things if you remember how they were when I was first here, you know it changed. >> It wouldnt be the same without you....

"Those times that you wonder what your friends are to you,
but its in the silence, that you understand their true value."

Its very true.....

You are one of a kind, and its always nice to see you always caring about us......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
A shout out by DMX? I must be in with the cool kids now. Even thought I do have a bit of Flood Posting problem *sweatdrop*
The OCA
Congrates DmX on 10000 posts is there any thing I can get you?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Congratulations on posting in quintuple digits. I know you mostly by your rapid post count, and I feel somewhat guilty about that vague acquaintanceship. Then again, we can't all be Gunter; this board can only function with some relatively normal people fortifying its backbone. Keep up the good work.

Quote:Wisemon: I like how you write Wise. You leave me impressed each time you post to show your point of views. As senjuro said once, you are the voice of reason, a bit too blunt, but that's what I like about your attitude. Your posts make me think, that's not a common thing for me, I just read and there, but you give much more meaning to your posts than many of us do. Hope you never leave the DaD!
That's not quite the way Senjuro phrased it. As far as me the leaving the DaD, I probably should get some sort of real social life, but I'm kind of attached to this place. Some nights, I think I'm glued to my seat with 3M spray adhesive.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
all I can say is congrats...now give me 10,000 more by june

Just kidding, but likewise, keep it up!
mistysilverwolf Wrote:O_O Wow...Congrats on your 10,000 posts...that's a lot. You sure do get around a lot. lol.

Anyways...yeah. Thanks for the mention. ^_^ You know what? You are probably right, if it weren't for the DaD, we probably wouldn't be such good friends...but since there is the DaD...YAY!!!

Hehe, thanks Misty. I can really say that the DaD just gave me loads of friends!

Disturbed Wrote:A shout out by DMX? I must be in with the cool kids now. Even thought I do have a bit of Flood Posting problem *sweatdrop*

Hey, everybody has his or her faults. You did mistakes? Learn from them!

CrazyWeredragon Wrote:Congrates DmX on 10000 posts is there any thing I can get you?

Thanks CW. You are a nice poster despite the problem in writing from your inconvenience of being dislexic. Don't worry though, while we still understand you, it's okay! Heh heh. Let's keep Playing together, kay?

Wisemon Wrote:Congratulations on posting in quintuple digits. I know you mostly by your rapid post count, and I feel somewhat guilty about that vague acquaintanceship. Then again, we can't all be Gunter; this board can only function with some relatively normal people fortifying its backbone. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. And true, it's indeed a shame that I'm mostly related to you because of the post count. But maybe it's also me, I almost never talk to anyone if I'm not talked to, first. But, well, I'll try to fix that some day. It's hard to leave a habit.

Quote:That's not quite the way Senjuro phrased it. As far as me the leaving the DaD, I probably should get some sort of real social life, but I'm kind of attached to this place. Some nights, I think I'm glued to my seat with 3M spray adhesive.

Not how he phrased it alright, but how I understood it.
And yeah, it's kind of a strange feeling, but I can't leave this place, though when I'm not with Internet, I mostly spend a normal day with friends. Then again, after coming back to it, it's like I have a NEED to come and read.

Maybe DaD's too great n_n

fred_18 Wrote:all I can say is congrats...now give me 10,000 more by june

Just kidding, but likewise, keep it up!

Thanks Fred! Hope to keep seeing you in the Games!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:Congrates DmX on 10000 posts is there any thing I can get you?

Thanks CW. You are a nice poster despite the problem in writing from your inconvenience of being dislexic. Don't worry though, while we still understand you, it's okay! Heh heh. Let's keep Playing together, kay?

Why don't you tell every one I'm dislexic DMX
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz