Join our server on Discord

Shut the fuck up please
Funny thing about flashing: It shuts people up for a few seconds, but in the long run, they just talk more.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I agree with Wise, they'll probably start laughing or go eww like little fucking idiots.
then go flash a grenade and threaten to blow everyone to kingdom come if they don't shut up! then reveal that its only a toy!
Yeah, then he won't have to worry about annoying kids talking about girls and video games, just the crazy people at the insane asylum talk about peanuts and napolean.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumonfurry...I know how you feel. I was in my German class one day and the retarded jocks were throwing things and acting the way that jocks do...At the end of the hour, Frau (teacher) yelled at all of us and asked who did it. No one confessed so we had to stay a minute after until two people volunteered to clean up the mess...and they didn't even do it. Roran was outside and was laughing at me because of it....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well you having a german class makes sense. Your sig says You are not alone.
This might be off topic but does Du mean you in German. I just thought it sounds like you in Latin which is tu. Stupid question I know, but whatever.
Yes. You. As in Rammstein's song Du Hast. Which in english is You Hate.
I may not know a language of part of my family background but I have the internet and many search sites.
I like that response, could've and should have just searched, but didn't think of it until just now.
No problem. It can be hard to find what you want if you don't know where to find things.