Join our server on Discord

Shut the fuck up please
heh, another case?
well, it's not that bad in our school, of course we are a small school, so no real harm can be done. But it's not really our class that complains, more likely the sophmores and down that complain of "Hard work"...they wouldn't be complaining if they had to carry about seven books that are about three inches thick, and have about three page summery to do every day would they? the max books in our school is 'bout two or three at most...but compared to the last ten years...that isn't much to 5-8 books now is it?

now has anyone gone berserk in my school?
maybe...

is it as bad as big cities?
no, we're a B or C school.

has there been any big issues such as violence in or out of class?
not much to talk about really

is there any very strict teachers here?
yes, 'bout most of the school, but recently, all hell has broke loose, that is until we got a new superintenant, then that's when the first three weeks have gone to the burning pits of hell and back...too long to list...of course everything is back to normal, almost anyway.

I think I should quit ranting, the point is that it is very annoying as hell when students talk about nothing.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Speaking of school, has anyone else ever gone into berserker mode? I almost never get truly angry, but when I do, oh, you better watch your ass. I've only done this once....

Albeit I've fought a lot during my life and especially in the school days; this has truly happened to me only once when I was around 11 or so.

So these guys from other class oposite from ours had stolen one of my shoes. I tell to them, bring out my shoe give it back. I asked many times first nicely then not so nicely.

So finally one of them tosses the shoe and it hits me directly into my right eye. It hurt like motherfucker and I think I got some sand directly inside.

My head snapped and I saw myself running, he knew what was coming so he ran into class and closed the door. I forced it open with the adrenaline rush and when inside, pummeled him to ground and began to beat him with chairs and pulling his hair and biting him from around the face. After I had strangled him for some time I realized I came to my senses and stopped and walked out (blood from my right eye was still making it hard to see, either that or the sand) and I walked exactly to sit on a chair where we had to sit when we got detention or misbehaved. And once again, my dad had to come to talk to teachers about my behaviour. :roll:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I never really had problems at my schools. I was pretty unnoticed and invisible. I did have a friend who couldn't fight because he might blackout.
But I have a lot of repressed anger and a lot of patience so it takes a lot to anger me to that point.
It wasn't that hard to get everyone quiet at my old elementary school. Just flash your penis.
Yes but you're a freak. That's different.
Hey, they shut up don't they? *wink*
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:It wasn't that hard to get everyone quiet at my old elementary school. Just flash your penis.

heh, that would shut the kids up here, or it will circulate through the town faster than the words of a death. further more it will land you in jail then to the nut house for a while.

wonder if anyone here will be willing to try that, hmm...who knows.
fred_18 Wrote:wonder if anyone here will be willing to try that, hmm...who knows.

I flashed my cock in middle of tennis field to most girls on my class. Last year.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
That was a stunner! Bravo!!
But you're Big T. You're different then some people. But it's kind of a good different.