Join our server on Discord

Dreamer's Back
I wasn't talking about who zeph was once. Besides, if she summoned something it wouldn't be a slug. It would be something much different and much more powerful.
Amat:*reverts to normal*My head feels funny.
And then a flaming elevator fell in middle of them and it caused three HUGE explosions!!!!!!!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Oh but someone used a fake flaming elevator jutsu or someshit and it never really happened
The OCA
I think the thing your looking for is a replacement technique. All that blew up was a bunch of logs.
Guess I need to catch up on my Naruto
The OCA
Welcome back Dreamer!!! The DaD without you is like a fish without a bicycle!!!!
Quote:*jumps on UnkownH and stamps his forehead "Dreamer is Back"*
I'll never look at Unknown's face again.
Quote:Yeah well while you talk about you're girlfriend I'll just lie under this toad.
Why does everyone think we're still a couple? <.< We broke off more than 10 months ago. And if Unknown says something about someone being hot, I can assure you that the chances that that one's me are low.
Quote:if she summoned something it wouldn't be a slug. It would be something much different and much more powerful.
Heh heh heh, you're quite right about that one. Twisted
You know what the funny part is? I didnt even know he was talking about Zephyr *chuckles a bit*

And Zephyr dont cut yourself short. Anyone that can draw and write they way you do, they are beautifal.
The OCA
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Welcome back Dreamer!!! The DaD without you is like a fish without a bicycle!!!!
I've heard that before.

Quote:And if Unknown says something about someone being hot, I can assure you that the chances that that one's me are low.
It in sometimes and that was just what it says in the bio.

Quote:Heh heh heh, you're quite right about that one. Twisted
See. I know that. You'd summon something big and cool. Maybe darkness based.
Yay!!I am loved!!Thanks Zephyr!!Lol. it's great to be back!!HI GUNNY I MISSED YOU TOO. Lol I'M GONNA TALK TO YOU THIS WEEKEND OR TRY MY HARDEST TOO!!lOL.YEP!!oh and velmont, i am a girl yes, a very cute girl.lol. THanks everyone I really appreciate it . I WANNA GET POUNCED!!!
i'm so foxy.....i love you guys!!

~Dreamer~
^-^