Join our server on Discord

Dreamer's Back
Hey guys!!I know i haven't been on this site for very long but it's been because I've been sick and unwell. God, I've missed you guys on this site. I guess you could say that I'm in the process of recovering and I'm also in my senior year of high school and it's stressful but yeah. It's great to be back.It's like being away from my family, which you guys are.It feels great to be here again. Of course, I've also had to take care of Wren, The Kitsune guy or CR rather.Lol, but he and I are quite well now. Anyways, I'll be posting more. As of now, I'm sorta out of it but yeah.I missed you LG and CR!! Also RCW. Lol. I'll post more laters.Bye for now!!

~Dreamer~
Well glad to see you back. Hope everything is going fine for now.
well cya.
I also miss you Gun!!We've talked on YIM but not so much anymore so I hope all is well and know that I miss you.You're my bro anyways,lol. Talk to me when you can cause I've missed you dearly.

~Dreamer~

^-^ "I'm so foxy it hurts."
Thank aguy!!Everything's not perfect but it's getting better!!Really I'm glad to be back!!Lol. So how's things?

~Dreamer~
Welcome back, glad to hear everythings okay or at least better than it was.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back person i do not know :3
Hey, welcome back.
welcome back Dreamer! :-p
Veemon's Followers
Dreamer Wrote:^-^ "I'm so foxy it hurts."

I understand what you mean. It's hunting season after all, must be really tedious to out run all the people whit shotguns. :P

Welcome back nevertheless.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Welcome back XP, you really didn't go that away though, but if you feel the need to get some love,XD you came to the right place. The most important thing is that you returned and not the fact you were gone. See you around sis!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds