Join our server on Discord

Dreamer's Back
Amat:I'm not really a pouncer,some others are,but I'm not.
Oh..but I am *happily pounces on Dreamer* Welcome back budeh
The OCA
Lamb of God Wrote:You know what the funny part is? I didnt even know he was talking about Zephyr *chuckles a bit*

And Zephyr dont cut yourself short. Anyone that can draw and write they way you do, they are beautifal.

Thank you about the second part (and that's the reason I left Unknown, actually).
But about the first part...not me? So you were talking about Unknown's other girlfriend, then? She's a nice girl, but considering her IQ...well, I'm not surprised all she can summon is a slug.
Quote:You'd summon something big and cool. Maybe darkness based.
Yeah, but I can also summon 30 feet tall Barney Godzillas that nobody think they are cool. (You ask how? Ra-Seru malfunction).

Quote:Yay!!I am loved!!Thanks Zephyr!!
I better not say what I'm thinking.....And I was criticizing Unknown's other ex-girlfriend......
Quote:She's a nice girl, but considering her IQ...well, I'm not surprised all she can summon is a slug.
A girl like she was? She probably couldn't do anything. But that's not the point. I was talking about an anime character after someone marked on my head. I did not like that so I did a new technique I saw on tv. The slug thing is what another character can summon.
GRRSS!!!SNOW IS AGGRAVATING!!lols, it started snowing over here and i miss gunter sooo much.grrs. i need digi love, i hope you guys will give me hugs. Gabu, I hope you will huggles me, im sowwy brother, i miss you sooo much. please talk to me when you can.love you.