Join our server on Discord

Something about silence makes me sick
Quote:Well, if you ever quit or get fired, tell her that.
Then walk out laughing. Even if it isn't funny.
She likes to abuse her authority in more subtle passive-aggressive ways. Trying to keep me from playing my music because she doesn't like new rock (I've heard her; it has nothing to do with the language) is just one example. She also told me she didn't want me trying to coach the new project manager because I don't have enough experience myself, "Not that I'm trying to insult you," which of course means she was. She didn't trust my projected shipment dates either, though I've already made several shipments approximately when I thought I would.

Anyway, the best way to get back at someone who uses subtle passive-aggression is with (no, not direct aggression) subtle annoyance. There are some traits I have that I know bug the hell out of her, like the way I drag my feet, and the way I say weird things and don't explain them, and I'm going to keep on doing that because there's nothing she can do about it. Also, I can still keep playing rock without explicit language, and that's what I'm going to do.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
There ya go.

Shuffle those feet. Play that rock. You win in the long run.

She goes crazy by thinking at night: "What the #@$% was he talking about?" and she starts to hear constant shuffleing noises.

Meanwhile, you get to know your new 24 year old boss, who is both sexy, and has a great head on her shoulders. She knows how to be productive in buisness, and knows how to keep her workers happy.

Yes.. you win in the long run.
Renamon's Army