Join our server on Discord

I beat my limit! (I think)
You know, that might creep some people out. But you should have the title, Official Forum Creep Out-er.
Well- mine says Mod Squad right now- but you can feel free to have it edited if you like! :D
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Let's start with some explanation (from an old post):
WiseScale: number of times one masturbates a day (24 hours)
ZephScale:number of times one masturbates during a waking day (14-16 hours)
I was winning (of course with an unfair advantage cuz I'm a woman) in my scale, but I had a tie in the WiseScale. However....
The other day I watched the Gallantmon/Beelzemon fight at Youtube and when I came home I re-read back some incomplete yaoi fic I wrote about them. I started completing it, but I got so fucking horny I practically masturbated every two sentences. I lost count of how many times I did it, but I esteem it must have been around 10 times, counting once I did this morning. And I stopped cuz I'm exhausted, not because I'm sated. If I could, I want more!

And if you ask, no, I didn't take any cold showers. Should I?

I cant help but read that and think "Mmmm... Yummy"
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:I really didn't mean to impress people. Just competing with Wise

Well, you are competting with Wise, it's impressive for me.
Now he has the bronze medal :P

Quote:Ever tried inserting whole hand? That may break your record again, ho ho.
Since I'm a virgin, it would break something but not my record.
Quote:Go ahead, try and beat my record of hitting the ceiling while sitting and then we can talk.
Since women ooze cum, I don't think women can do that. But it would be interesting to see.
Quote:I mean no one can beat Gunter though so I mean If I recall from other threads he had beaten me by 10 or more...
Yeah....Gunter. Since, like I already said, he either is a big liar or has a "magical anatomy", he's out of the contest.
Quote:*claps* impressive zeph, ive never done more than 4 on a zephscale... *hangs head in shame* and even than i went like a month w/e doing it before hand...
*pats his back* Don't worry about it, and thanks.
Quote:SWEET MASTURBATION- A thread about sweet- SWEET self abusive masturbation!! Congratulations Mistress Zephyr! You don't have to finger anymore- I shall finger you for you!!!
Thanks, but you really have no idea how a girl masturbates, do you? Hell, you were too late for my explanation.
Quote:I cant help but read that and think "Mmmm... Yummy"
Eh..... :oops:
Quote:Actually, I read that one guy's blood vessels exploded in his genital due to stress when he had sex with his girl friend. He died from loss of blood with huge pains.
You now know the fate of the first guy who'll do it with me.
What is your limit anyway? Mine is around 15-17. Otherwise I can't walk too good. Which means I won't be able to work the next day, which means I'll have to drink, then kill someone.

Penny for your thoughts?