Join our server on Discord

Beyblade Not Such A Bright Future
OOC: I'm gonna make an original character entirely made by me....

Name: Talan
Looks like: his features are exactly like his pimp father, except his eyes are cold dead gray just like his whore of a mother.
Personality: usually distant, and emo, though he gives many the nut cracker, inside he is really kind and soft, yeah, like a clit inside a vagina, you just have too break through his hard metallic impenetrable shell.
Beyblade: Infurnace Dicker

IC:

(Talan breaks through the back door instead of the front because before he broke and enter he saw the front door already banged up......)

(Looks around like a confused little bitch.)

Talan: What the hell am I doing here? Damn I think I banged my freakin forehead too damn hard on the hard metallic impenetrable door.

(talan looks at his forehead all loony and said. "OH! Look my heads bleeding" and collapses on the floor or maybe in the living room instead... dropping his beyblade which was the size of a peanut....)
Hilary screams in terror and Faints.

A chopper is heard overhead, and Kai breaks in through the roof. "We have to help Max, Tyson. I don't know what grandfather may do to him. Actually, I do have an idea, but I'm not going to say it. Unless you want to puke of course." he said coldly.

Tyson said nothing and then. "Why the hell are all you people BREAKING MY HOUSE!? -and who the hell are you!?" he says as he points at Talan.
(wakes up from unconsciousness)

Talan: who me?

Talan: I'm sorry I came to rob you...... I think?

Talan: Ow.......(rubs head)