Join our server on Discord

Beyblade Not Such A Bright Future
15 years have passed since G-Revaloution, All the bladebreakers grew up and had kids, they all meet up for a reunion. All their kids love blading, but all are so far ameuturs. But what happens when a large storm forms and they recive their bitbeasts, and with new bladers finding out the world champions kids have bitbeats, all kinds of havoc will form, and with Boris back for one last stand, it looks like it may be too much.

(Side note: if you pick a blader like tyson, you will take control of their bitbeast so the bitbeast and their blader (eg drgaoon and tyson) can talk too eahc other through their minds)

Name: Tyke
Parents: Tyson, Hilary
Looks like: his features are the same as tyson was as a young kid, but his eyes are brown like his mother (Hilary). He wears a white t-shirt and black baggy jeans and whitre trainers, a blue baseball cap and a red jacket.
Bit Beast: (Soon too be) Crisom Dragoon

Name: Danny
Parents: Max
Looks like: his hair blonde like max, he also looks like his dad except his skin is slightly tanned and he wears a blue shirt with dark blue jeans and black trainers, blue innocent eyes and a big grin.
Bit Beast: (Soon Too Be) Hydro Draciel

(you may make up a son or daughter for kai and ray)

Characters Avaliable
Tyson-
Kai-
Hilary-
Max-
Ray-
Kenny-
Aw- can I be Tala?
sure you can, do you wanna be anyone else??
Kai and Ray?
sure just need a Tyson then we may start.
Can I do them all?
ehh sure

Tyke yawned loudly and rubbed his sore eyes, looking round his room, he looked at his alarm clock and screamed suddenly.

"Aww man I am so late!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled and ran round the room, shoving his shorts and t-shirt one, yelling all the time.
Tyson sipped some of his tea downstairs. "Hey Hil- d'you think Tyke's okay up there?"

"I don't know sweetie, but I'm sure he's big enough to handle it all by himself!" She chuckled at him.
"I'm so late its not even funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled loudly and fell down the stairs groaning loudly rubbing his head, it was like Tyson was a kid again. He slowly got too his feet and smiled cheepishly.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!"

(I shall also be Guro, Kais son)

Name: Guro
Looks like: his features are exactly like his dad, except his eyes are emerald green like his mothers.
Personality: usually distance, and quiet, though he gives many the cold shoulder, inside he is really kind and giving, you just have too break through his shell.
Beyblade: Inferno Drazer

Guro slowly knocked on Tyson and Hilairys door, bowing softly before saying.

"Good Morning Mister and Misses (whatever Tysons surname is) Is Tyke awake?

"Im not alseep!!!" yelled Tyke as he ran towards Guro. Guro raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Right but your still, come on idoit, we have too go find Danny, hes waiting at the park"

"Hey I'm not stupid! Your stupid!" yelled Tyke

"Hn.." was Guros reply

"Guro....don't ignore me!"

"....."

"Guuurrrroooo"

"...."

"GURRRRROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
"-Have fun honey!" Hillary called out to Tyke as they got further.

"Haha-ha... that Guro's just like his father." Tyson laughed.

As if on cue, the phone rang. It was Kai.

"Hello Tyson." Kai's voice drawled coldy on the phone.

"Kai! How've you been buddy?" Tyson laughed in reply.

"Not now Tyson- we have a problem." Kai replied coldly- yet seriously.

Just then- a shaolin monk kicked their door down- it was Ray.

"-Kai's grandfather is back- and he's got Max!" Ray said.

Hillary and Tyson simply stood there, dumbstruck.

(Back to Tyke and Guru)