Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"Training room now now you and me," Casey commanded Shadow.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Lead the way." Shadow insisted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure the reason I did the cheap shot because Chonos would do the same," said Casey as he Disengaged his armar and lead the way to the training room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"This was supposed to be a duel, in a duel you fight with strength and honor, not cheap shots like a common enemy would." Shadow said as he followed Casey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You should have block or dodge the laser shot," said Casey as he entered the training room,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I was talking with someone!" Shadow shouted, "You were taking your sweet time."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So, are we going, Sal?" Alex asked softly, looking at her. "Nothing for nothing, but I want to get this mission done with as soon as possible, and as quick as possible."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Never look away from you opponent ever," said Casey as he started up his personal training program.

Ooc: Shadow at one point you said you were confused pm me so I can fix the problem
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You challenged me to a fight and then just stood there like a coward until I was distracted by Sal." Shadow said annoyed.

OOC: No that was because I read something wrong and got confused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Holding back is for the weak Shadow and it might cost you more than you think. Start progron Worst Case scionaro in one minute. You better suit up now," said Casey grimly as he left the Training room and locked it for Casey knew what was about to happen to Shadow the worst of the horror he could ever see on the battle feild his own family and freind turning on him or killed.

Ooc: Shadow the training scionaro is in your hands
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz