Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
65 million years ago, an alien race known only as the Creators came to Earth to develop bioweapons. After experimenting with and creating new life forms, they created humans and used them as the base for powerful shapeshifting creatures called Zoanoids, which are the basis for werewolf myths and other such stories. The Guyver itself existed prior to these experiments and was used by the Creators as a space suit of sorts, and through an experiment, a human being activated a dormant Guyver unit and became the very first human Guyver, dubbed Guyver Zero. Guyver 0 surpassed all expectations, the effect of the Bio-Boosted Armour on a human being, which was developed for war, was far greater than the effect on the aliens. Unfortunately, the host was physically uncontrollable, and thus dubbed "Guyver", which meant "Out of Control" in the Creators' language. The Creators sent the leader of the Zoanoids, a powerful Zoalord called Alkanphel to combat Guyver 0, and gave him a Unit-Remover, a tool to revert a Guyver back to the unbonded Unit-G form. Alkanphel removed the unit from Guyver 0 and incinerated the human who was in possession of the very first Unit under the Creators' command. But the Creators were now afraid. They decided to destroy humans by throwing a Moon-sized asteroid at Earth, eliminating all traces of their experiments. Alkanphel managed to destroy the asteroid, but not before the Creators unleashed a telepathic attack on Alkanphel's mind severely weakening his powers and body. After the Creator left Earth they came across other planets and have done similar experiments with their inhabitants and then left because of the some thing happen and an another was unleashed on each planets.
Alkanphel survived for millions of years in a stasis sleep within a ship of the Creators heavily damaged by Guyver 0, waiting for the day he'd be strong enough to rise again. He is in a weakened state and must rest often, especially if he uses his powers. It is believed a Guyver unit would not only restore him, but make him by far the strongest being in creation as he already is bestowed with the powers of the strongest of all Zoalords. 400 years ago, he encountered Hamilcal Balcas, who helped him found the Chronos Corporation. Archanfel made Balcas the first of twelve Zoalords, beings of vast psychic power, with the ability to transform into battle forms that are all but invincible. By creating their own Zoanoids from any available subjects, Chronos can place obedient sleeper agents anywhere they wish, and activate them all at once to take over the world.
Cronos has just about taken over the world and has started sending spaceships out into the galaxy. Only a small task force on earth can save it... they are known as the Guyvers: a group of humans and aliens with the power to bio-boost with biologic armor that protect them form the monstrosity that Cronos has created.

This is a Sci-Fi rpg so no magic sorry

Rules
1. Absolutely NO god-modding! Most of you know what this is already.
2. No killing off other member's characters unless you ask permission. You can seriously injure them, though. ^_^
3. The weapons can either be traditional (Like bows, swords, staffs, axes...) or modern (Guns, energy swords...), but you cannot be carrying both a traditional weapon and a modern weapon.
4. Your characters (Unless you are playing the role of Lord Alkanphel) should not be over powerful at the beginning of the RPG. And by that, I mean stuff such as being able to destroy buildings with the click of your fingers or being able to chop through them with a sword.
5. Please try your hardest, PLEASE, to spell properly. It makes other people's lives easier.
6. Do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT rape other people's characters if they say they don't want their character to be raped.
7. Please write in dialogal style.
PROFILES!

Name: You need me to tell you what goes here?
Race: Human/alien (if alien name of the race) or Zoanoids what type as well
Weapons:choose 4, 5 weapon to start off with. All weapon are bioweapons/armor
Weapon Speciality: What weapon does your character excel in the most?
Powers
Description: Describe your character here in and out of battle mode, of course. If you have a picture, you can link it here without having to write anything.
Limit Breaks: Yep. Your characters will learn these as they continue on. Tell us the first limit break your character knows. And also, you might want to give a brief description of what happens. BUT! You can only use a limit break ONCE your character has been hit 7 times.
Bio: Give us a little detail of why your character is on the Guyvers side or with Chonos

I will post my profile later. And If you have questions ask PM or IM me
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I'll post my profile soon! I'm with the BAD GUYS!! BWAHAHAHAH!!
OOC: Oh man, I remember this movie, I watched it when I was like 7 or something.

Name: Shadow.
Race: Human.
Weapons: spiked knuckles, blades that extend from his forearms, two short sword like blade that pops out of the tops of his hand.
Speciality: Short range hand to hand and melee.
Description:
Armor: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/S...uyver1.jpg (That's original huh?)

Human: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/S...shadow.jpg (Why mess with perfection?
Limit break: Bushido Blade (Uses every weapon in his arsenal and unleashes a desperation attack against a single enemy, hitting multible times)
Bio: Discovered a discarded bio suit near his home, upon activation it bonded with him and he was quickly taken in by the Guyvers in their war. Still young and headstrong, may not have realized the full power of his suit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Casey
Race: Human/guyver
Weapons: Sonic orbs (two orbs at the Guyver's mouth that produce head exploding sound waves)
Head Laser (A multi-directional laser mounted just above the control metal on the Guyver's head) More commonly referred to as the Headbeam.
High Frequency Swords (Blades that extend from the Guyver's forearms.)
Gravity globe (The purpose of the gravity globe is to siphon gravitational energy from a higher dimension. Two main uses include giving the Guyver the ability to fly and to unleash destructive gravity waves in the form of a directed "Pressure Cannon". It can also be used as a one way shield.
Weapon Speciality: Swords
Powers: gravity shield, spining blades of death.
Description: guyver form human form a tall human with blond hair and with green eyes.
Limit Breaks:The Mega-Smasher (Two high-power particle cannons contained beneath the Guyver's chest armour) It should be noted that the Mega-Smasher is considered, to be the most powerful particle beam weapon in existence on Earth.
Bio: He is the learder of the guver task force and is the one who fouded it.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I'm beginning to think this particular RPG might fair better in the traditional section. If I don't see any action for a while I might move it, cause I don't want this to die out before it even starts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay, I moved it since this seems to fall more under a traditional RPG category, and with all the action already in the Mixed area this would've been more than likely ignored, and I don't want that since it looks like fun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name:Scion(Psy-on,this is how it is pronounced)
Race:alien with four arms called a Zorn
Weapons:energy shuriken,energy sword,plasma sword,plasma cannon(looks like a bazooka)
Weapon speciality:melee weapons
Powers:plasma shield(shoots the ground with plasma cannon to create a shield)
Description:guyver-like Casey's,but bigger with four arms and red
alien-a big,slighty red tinted guy with four arms,red shirt and pants,and medium-length black hair.Blue eyes
Limit breaks:Bio-frequency wave(sends a wave of energy in all direction,doubling the strength and speed of all guyvers in the area)
Bio:He was passing the planet Earth when he got a transmission for help,so he flew to Earth.When he landed,a guyver suit attached itself to him,making him decide to help the guyvers.
OOC: Well, besides it's also boss' wish, I don't want this RPG to die before birth, so... heh heh.

I'll join the Guyver character first. I HECK don't know about this. So any correction AND help to make one of the guys to aid Cronos would be appreciated.

I also want to make a character for Cronos, but I need to be clarified in what kind of organisation that is exactly.

IC:

Name: Sally.

Race: Dragoness-like.

Weapons: Two small bars that turn into Swallows with electricity flowing through the metal and various Energy Rifles and Handguns.

Weapon Speciality: Assault Energy Rifles (Scope Mode), Dual Swallow (Gladiator Mode)

Description: A red scaled anthro dragoness with yellow hair and blue eyes.
Posseses a dual Guyver Armor based on two primal characteristics of both Melee and Range Combat.

Scope Mode: Silver plated armor, has black and gray linings, a red visor over the helmet and tracking system. Has a back-pack equipped with various weaponry and energy cartidges.

Gladiator Mode: Silver plated armor, has red and orange linings, thrusters added to boots for easier mobility. Armour Gauntlets each have an indent with a compressed Swallow inside.

Limit Breaks: Assault Mode: Armor changes her own DNA and she turns into a Machinedramon-like (To simplify description) creature to then release hundreds of energy bullets of various weapons. When ammunition is emptied she proceeds to release a full cannon blast, before reverting back to normal.

Bio: First Subject of Guyver armours on Anthropomorphical creatures of Cronos after being found on another planet two dimensions ahead of the Earth's Universe. Experimented with in Earth after being captured in her home-world. Rampaged in Assault Mode in one of the facilities to escape. Joined the Guyver's with the intention of both getting revenge against Cronos and returning home.

Question to anyone who is interested in being related to a dragon-like alien: Can she know at least one of your characters? It would make it easier for a nice background for myself n_n
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sure,I don't mind if you know my character,question is how.....
DragonMasterX Wrote:Name: Sally.

MOVING TO THE STRAIGHT SECTION!! Nah just kidding... or am I?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad