Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"Sounds like a fun challenge," Shadow said as he stood up, "I'll warn you though, I may slack off a bit, but that doesn't mean I'm weak." He held his arms to the side, two large blades shot out of his forearms as two short dagger like blades came from the top of his hands, "Ready when you are."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sally noticed Shaodw and Casey were about to fight. She sighed and hit her forehead with her claw, "Guys. There's an armour that can define our very existance that is being carried away towards the guy who will use it and you care about a petty fight to see who's best?" she sighed again and shook her head, "Men and their challenges."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There are two reasons a man fights," Shadow said, his gaurd still up, "On is to survive, the other is for honor."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Scion's ship starts hovering above the ground,then Scion speaks into the ship's outer PDA system"Stop bickering and get on with the mission,we can't risk failure."
Sally narrowed his eyes, "There are two reasons why you should get inside the Shuttle. One, you won't survive at all if that armour is lost. Two, I'll kick your honor if you don't get inside here in three seconds."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex then quickly walked into the shuttle, and sat down. "Looks like I'm the odd one out then, Sally." He gave out a slight chuckle from his muzzle, and ruffled a hand through his hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Go on he is going to be stay after the fight," said Casey as he fired his head laser shoot at the control medal (the heart and soul of the armor)of Shadows.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm moving into postition."With that,his ship left the hanger.
Shadow flew back from the impact, his armor quickly dissapearing as it returned to it's hibernating state for repairs, "Damnit," Shadow jumped to his feet, "I'll get you back for that cheap shot!" he shouted at Casey.

Edit: I'm confused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Scion sent a transmission"What did I do?I'm just taking my assault ship into position around the Sun."