Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
Sally sighed and shook her head. Her G-Unit wrapped around her body, even her tail was armored. It took the form of Gladiator Mode, she walked inside and headed for the shuttle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Scion got into his modified ship(OOC:Modified for battle)and started the engines"If anyone wants to blow up some Chronos stuff,hop in and prepare to head for the sun."
Alex, who felt like he shouldn't put on his G-Unit on, continued to walk for the shuttle, his tail swishing from side to side.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sally walked in front of a relative small space shuttle. Space for no more than five passengers. She had already seen the armour before it was stolen, and she knew that the tracking devices had the energy emantions of it recorded, so everywhere where it would be, the shuttle would find it.

"Let's go boys," she said, then stepped inside the open transport, "We don't wanna lose time."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awesome," Shadow said following inside the shuttle, "So how long'll the ride be?" He asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't want no heroric out there is that clear," said Casey as the group prepared to leave.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay no heroics, but that doesn't mean I can't take out a few of them if necesarry right?" He smiled up at Casey, his mask hiding it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shadow watch it your about to be taken off the mission. Becouse of your up start attatude," said Casey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh come on, I'm just a little excited, it's good to be enthusiastic before heading into a mission." Shadow insisted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I have your from your trainer has told you slack off and your always hitting on the ladies. I will let you stay on one condition if you beat me you can go if I win you stay here," said Casey with a grin as he brought his armor out of hyper space around him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz